Open the door!

He thought that it might be because of wind and didn't bother about that. He fixed the wires and when he tried to open the door then he found that it was locked. He tried for a few minutes and decided to call his friends for help.
When they were about to leave to help him then a strange incident happened that blew everyone's mind. All the infrared cameras started taking pictures all together. Camera in Cory's room also started flashing. He started getting nervous and started slamming the door harder. He was panick. Then he felt someone behind him. He didn't wanted to turn but his curiosity couldn't stop him. He slightly turned and he found David standing behind him. His half torn face. Those deep scars exposed his face bone. Blood was dripping from his face.
Cory's wide opened eyes couldn't believe what was in front of him. He moved towards David to confirm he wasn't hallucinating but something stopped him from moving further. He felt huge hand holding he neck. He tried looking back but before he could do that, his face banged upon the nail attached to the wall. The intensity of that hit was so high that the nail pierced through his forehead. He was crying in pain. Tyson and Michael tried to open the door but they couldn't. they could hear Cory crying from pain but they were helpless. Cory hadn't even regained himself when suddenly that thing started slamming his face upon the wall. He tried ti stop it but he couldn't stop that gigantic creature. That thing hadn't stop until his skull was crushed.

Tyson and Michael were shouting from outside but nothing happened. Suddenly the whole house went inside the blanket of silence. No sound came out of that room and miraculously the door opened but it was too late. Cory's face was crushed so bad that it was hard to recognise. They had lost Cory forever.
Their hearts filled with grief just wanted to run away. They rushed to the entrance to see what just had happened in that room and who killed Cory. In the recording they saw Alexander slamming their poor friend upon the wall.