It's Better to Die

He knew that Alexander is coming for him and if he get caught then then he would have the same fate of that of Lilly.

He took quick action and ran out of his room. He turned around and saw Alexander following him. He was carrying the same sharp and rusted rod drenched with blood. Alexander's face was so terrifying that he tripped upon the carpet and fell flat on face. Still he didn't stopped. He knew if he would stop then Alexander will show no mercy. He stood up again and started running.
He ran straight towards the main door but found that locked. He found the keys lying on the floor but Alexander was getting closer and closer. He tried to open the door but in a panic he couldn't open it. He dropped the key there only and started running madly.

He locked himself in the power supply room in the basement. He was just praying that he would not get caught but all of a sudden he heard a loud bang on the door. He jumped in fear. He was crying. He just wanted to curl up and die. He don't want to die in the same ruthless manner in which Lilly died.

At that moment he just knew one thing that it would be better to die by himself rather than being killed by Alexander. He was missing his mom and was recalling all the beautiful moments they all have spent together like a family. He was lost in the fair of memories then suddenly Alexander's old rusted rod penetrated through the door. It took Alexander a few seconds to rip off the whole wooden door.

He was so distraught that he decided to kill himself. When Alexander entered the room he suddenly touched the main power supply wires and within seconds burnt to death. The whole house was in pitch black.

Charles body was burnt completely. Thick black smoke carried the smell of flesh. The whole room was soaked with blood. The seen was so traumatizing that it might give an heart attack to any normal person. But Alexander was of another breed. Somehow Charles death and the scene gave him immense pleasure. He laughed in the most wicked way possible and sat upon the couch in the hall waiting for his next target.