Another Turbulence Begins

The next morning the house was filled with hue and cry. They couldn't find Alexander anywhere. They were already shaken from the death of David and now Alexander was nowhere to be found. Soon Lilly called the entire family in the backyard. They found Alexander fainted near the place where the coffin was buried. His clothes were dripping and he had a high fever. His skin looked pale. They rushed to pick him up.

Doctor was called and they found that Alexander was suffering from Pneumonia. He didn't woke up until third day. When he woke up he was behaving abnormally. He was not in his senses. He couldn't recognise anyone. He was continuously laughing and was out of his mind. He couldn't even walk.
Days went by and he used to be sitting on the wheelchair the whole day. A listless body with no emotions. Sometimes he surprises Lilly by a grin. Whenever someone investigates about that night, he would only utter "Dav Dav Dav" and would start crying. Things started getting worse after a week. He started talking in a gibberish language that no one ever understood. He used to yell a sometimes in between. None of the doctors ever got a single word of what he was trying to say and never they explained the reason behind this new language in which he was talking. Neither Lilly nor Charles was allowed to enter his room. Olivia herself visited him twice a day just to give him food.

Days went by and his behaviour was getting more and more horrific day by day. Sometimes they could hear things being broken down and the shattering of mirror. Yet no one showed courage to visit him. They used to lock his door as he was seen as a potential danger for the kids. Doctors were trying their best but he was not convalescing at all. He was hardly eating any food.

One day after the routine checkup Olivia entered his room to give him his lunch but the scene astonished her. She saw Alexander's mouth filled with blood. He was eating his own finger. Olivia was stunned and froze where she was. She didn't know what to do. Alexander gave her his usual grin. Blood was dripping from his mouth and his teeth was covered with blood. Olivia was taken aback. In a hurry she fell down. Soon she realised that Alexander was coming near her. She started crawling. She could feel his footsteps getting faster. Her heart was about to pop out. The moment she was about to escape, she felt a big hand holding her leg. She could feel blood dripping from his leg. Blood from Alexander's hand was continuously flowing and the whole floor was covered with blood. She pushed him from her leg and somehow managed to escape. She slammed the door close and ran to call the doctors.