Being Nice!

Y/n's pov:

I barely made it out alive today..... After college I had a mission with the others.... And we got caught because we started fighting in the middle of the mission... It was so bad... I was about to get KILLED TODAY...

Normally my missions r done with the snap of a finger but now.... Working with a team is wayyyy impossible....and for me work is always my first priority...

I am always clean after the missions but I have blood smudged over my hands... Gross... I have to come up with a solution as fast as I can!

I know! Nayeon...She is the only friend who knows about my situation!! She always helps me out in these matters!

I quickly dialed her number waiting for her to pick up her phone!

Nayeon: hello!

Y/n: hi...

Nayeon: sup? Did u call me for a normal conversation or do u need help?

Y/n: umm both?

Nayeon: so u need help... What's the matter?

*tells everything*

Nayeon: theres only one solution...

Y/n: ooo what?

Nayeon: be nice to them!

Y/n: wait, wait, wait..... WHATTTTT!!

Nayeon: be nice to them so they r nice to u! And start making them get along with eachother.

Y/n: yea... That's not happening... I am good at everything but not being nice... And I DON'T EVEN LOVE THEM!

Nayeon: of course u don't.. Then why didn't u kill Jimin the moment u met him.

Y/n: umm.. That's because..... Ummm

Nayeon: spit it out...

Y/n: my heart told that it was wrong.

Nayeon: obviously.

Y/n: but Jimin will be the hardest to melt.... I don't think V is gonna be friendly after what I did to him in the cafeteria... Jungkook may still remember me from childhood... But he still seems to have some beef with me... Namjoon... He is the opposite of nice.. He is really rude... Jin... Well.. He thinks of me as some weird ill mannered brat... And obviously jhope hates me... All I did since I met him is made fun of him... He just seems fun to annoy... But he probably hates me.

Nayeon: who is the 7th brother...

Y/n: 7th? Oh wait I forgot about him....Yoongi.... I have never talked to him properly... Everyone over here says I look like him the most... But all he did was insult me once... That's it... He rarely looks at me... Let alone talking.

Nayeon: I'll give an idea... Make a good meal for them... I heard boys love eating!!

Y/n: u think so?

Nayeon: absolutely.... Now go away... I have to go see what my sisters r doing.

Y/n: oh yes... I forgot... U have eight of them to take care...

Nayeon: bye!

Y/n: bye!

-time skip-

I am going to make dumplings!!! That's the only thing I make which is edible... Or ramen... But ramen is too common...

I went to the kitchen and... I realized that.... The ingredients were not there...