heart to heart

Emotional chapter...hehe

No one's pov:

-behind the door-

V: what is she doing in there? *whispers*.

Jungkook: I don't know! *whispers*

Jimin: she better not be smoking.... I'm going to kill the fuck out of her! *whisper yells*.

V: wait... Y do u care. *whispers*

Jimin: oh shut up! *whisper yells*

Y/n: whose there?

........

Y/n: I swear to God if u don't come out now....IM GONNA KILL U!

Three of them come out only to find a fire lit up in front of her....she was actually burning the trash she was covered with... An old habit of her burning things when she is angry... Helps her calm down when she sees something else burning and getting destroyed.

V: why did u put up a fire?

Y/n did not reply... Her eyes were set on Jimin... Looking at him gave her a huge surge of anger..... She couldn't control herself...

She took a hold of Jimin's collar and slammed him to the wall.

looking at her condition he felt weak.... She looked almost looked like a..... Psycho.....
Her hair was a mess... Her eye makeup was smudged... Her eyes were blood shot red...she was not crying tho...... She didn't look like herself... V and Jungkook were rather horrified.

Jimin on the other hand could easily overpower her...after all y/n's anger made her weak and Jimin himself is a good fighter.... But.... Something in him... Told that..... The 5 year old y/n is still stuck in there, trying to come out to the open world... But can't because of her rather disturbing memories.

Y/n: It's ALL YOUR FAULT!.... you told that girl that I AM A BITCH.... and that i... i...STALK YOU!?....

Jimin: y/n...ur not ok right now... Let's talk it out....

Y/n: t-talk it out!?!.... now u want to talk...pls- I have never let myself get distracted by anyone... I ALWAYS WIN! ... You let her trash me.... W-with garbage!?.... I HATE YOU JIMIN... YOU R NOT MY BROTHER..... YOU R JUST THE GANG LEADER OF THE RUTHLESS ARMADA GANG....

WHO TOOK THE LIFE OF MY BEST FRIEND.... WHILE TRYING TO KILL ME!

Jimin couldn't hear anything after y/n told tht he wasn't her brother... Why did it hurt... He had only known her for like a few weeks.... Yes he told the bully tht y/n stalks him and that she is his fangirl... it was just supposed to be revenge.... But... Revenge for what?

Taehyung: y/n...come on... Cool it down... There r many in this world who get bullied.

Y/n: ur right.... Many people get bullied by their own family... But then u see... I was never bullied... Before I met u guys..... I CAN'T DEAL WITH LIFE... I SUDDENLY FIND OUT THAT I HAVE A FAMILY... Deep down I expected something like... Game nights... Movie nights.... Fun in the Amusement park.... U know... Like the one they show in movies.... I DIDN'T EXPECT SOMETHING LIKE THIS!?

V: y/n...we're new at this too... Calm down..

Y/n: oh... So now we r supposed to feel the same thing? Just because it's easy for u to adjust it should be easy for me too... I don't like this life- I just want to die or j-just kill mys-

Jungkook: THAT'S IT!... Y/N! Shut up... Ur not yourself right now... Actually... U were never yourself in the first place we met.... Y/n...i beg u... Please... Go back to ur old self... I m-miss u... I want to meet the 5 year old y/n who was taken from me.... I try not to express it but... Please... I want u back....

Y/n: sorry... But I'm not the 5 year old happy y/n...i am the 22 year old mafia.. Y/n.....im going... Bye....I have a class

... The three brothers stared as she left.....

-to be continued-

Ok wow... That was intense...if u guys want y/n to be a little less cold u guys can ask...because I feel like I made her too intense...in my previous story y/n was actually really the innocent types so I'm having second thoughts about THIS y/n...i am having writers block... It's kinda confusing....help meeeeee....