Drugs

How is the book going so far? Are u guys expecting something more?

Taehyung's pov:

Jeeseok: p-please taehyung... Ur my friend... Why did u bring her here... She... She is gonna... K-kill me...

He said almost choking.

Taehyung: don't worry... I'm here to protect u.

Y/n: yah right... Like u could do something against me.

Taehyung: y/n...shut that puny mouth of yours... U don't have any weapons now... And I do.... So unless u want something to happen to you... I suggest u shut it..... Where was I? Yes Jeeseok... R u ok?

Jeeseok: no please no... Nurse... Please nurse take me back...

Nurse 1: sorry sir this kind of fear is not good for his health... I'm afraid we have to take him back.. .

Taehyung: I just have some questions... Then he is free to go.

Nurse 2: sorry sir...

Taehyung: can't u at least tell what happened to him... Why has he gone blind..why is he sitting on a wheel chair....why isn't he normal... Why.... Isn't he my old Jeeseok any more.

Nurse 1: all we know is that he was a drug addict.

Saying that they took my friend away... Again...

Taehyung: YOU DRUGGED HIM!?

Y/n:  yaaaa michyeoseo?!!

Taehyung: they clearly told that he was a drug addict.

Y/n: you just love blaming me for everything don't you? I didn't want to tell the truth because he is ur friend... But here goes...

I didn't drug him... He was drugging all my men... All of my men were dying and going crazy because of that Jeeseok... He was a drug addict himself... I had to stop him.... So... I went to his base and I was about to take his life... But ONLY FOR THAT 1 DAY OF MY LIFE... I felt guilty because it had only been one week since Jimin's men killed my best friend... So I spared his life and trapped him in my base... And then we cut off all his drug supplies... He had gone crazy without the drugs... He couldn't stay one day without them...and that sickness made him go blind...And u know why I couldn't recognize him in the beginning when u were talking about him?

Because he did not escape.... I let him go free because my personal doctors told that he would live for only one week so instead of trapping him in my base I told him to enjoy the last moments of his life...look at him now...he was perfectly normal before u mentioned my name to him...... You were crazy to think that someone could escape from MY grasp.

Taehyung: because of u he is in that condition.

Y/n: r u still crazy? He was A DRUG ADDICT!

Taehyung: I know that... He would've been normal if u didn't stop him...

Y/n: HE WAS DRUGGING MY WHOLE GANG....so u would've encouraged him to have drugs? Were u really his friend?

Taehyung: I-

Y/n: nevermind I'm going home on my own....

Saying that she walked away.

Umm... I think I messed up...

Y/n's pov:
*back home*
I am munching on my popcorns REALLY LOUDLY!... YOU KNOW WHY? TO ANNOY EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE... AND THE TV VOLUME IS ON 100! NOBODY RESPECTS ME HERE... SO THERE IS NO USE CORPORATING!

Suga: can u lower the volume?

Suga said who was sitting beside me the whole time...

Y/n: NOOOO NO WAY! I AM NOT GONNA DO IT!

Suga: ok.

Y/n: t-thats it? Just an OK!? I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE EVERYONE HERE!

Suga: geez sorry.

Y/n: ur so DRYYYY! UGHHH THE MOST BORING!

Suga: umm... Ok?

Y/n: aishh I'm done here!

I said marching upstairs... They have been annoying me a lot from day 1...today is Jimin's turn....

I see his door closed and there is a sign written...

" YOU CAN ENTER,ONLY IF U WANT TO DIE"

It's been there since a looong time... I always felt that it was weird...

I just ignored it and went in only to find Jimin scrolling through his phone.

As soon as he saw me he jerked up his seat.

Jimin: you must have alot of courage coming in her even after the sign.

Y/n: its a pigsty in here!

Jimin: obviously...

Y/n: anyways...i am here because I need my chips back.

Jimin: what chips?

Y/n: the one u stole from my room.

Jimin: I didn't steal anything dear sister.

He said smiling cheekily.....

Y/n: I'm very hungry you know....

Jimin: I literally heard u munching popcorns!

Y/n: I'm still hungry.

Jimin: wait... Don't u have a food disorder.

Y/n: ......

Jimin: lemme guess... Ur not hungry but u came to annoy the shit out of me.

Y/n: umm... I can't deny that.

Jimin: k fine since ur here... Let's cuddle.

Y/n: ok... Now u have really gone crazy.

-to be continued-