Jimin's Friends?

Y/n's pov:
-recap-
After he finished reading he looked at me with a worried look... But this time I was not crying or shaking... I was boiling with anger.
-end of recap-

Y/n: that's it... I am going to the office... I need to kill him!

Jin: no... No ur not.

Y/n: I am not taking orders from u!

Jin: well... The house is mine and so is the security they won't let u out unless I want them too.

Y/n: you know I can just kill them right?

Jin: remember the rules? No shooting in this household.

Y/n: so what do u want me to do... Sit around and LET THAT PERSON LIVE?

Jin: yes...

Suga: but the 8 of us r gonna spend time together.... Let's go to the mall.

Jimin, y/n, Namjoon and taehyung: WHATTTTT!!!

Jhope: it might be fun.

Jungkook: as long as there is food I'm in!

Y/n: I'm not going.

Namjoon: me either... I'd rather stay home and do some reading.

Jimin: I'm not going to be in the presence of lil miss scaredy cat.

V: I don't hv time for ur games.

But as u know how stubborn Jin is... He ended up blackmailing us....

We took a big spacious van... It was a silent drive... Really really really silent... After we reached the mall it was really crowded.... There was probably some carnival or something... Idk... I was trying to figure out my way when I felt something grasp my hand.... I looked up to see the owner of the hand and it was Jimin.....

He started pulling me and I just went on because it was too crowded.... He pulled me towards a less crowded place... He left my hands and he.....

WIPED HIS HANDS WITH SANITIZER!!!

EXCUSE MEEEEE?

Jimin: sorry had to kill those stinky germs from ur hands.

Y/n: wow ur utterly honest.

Jimin: whatever... I lost the other six... U were the only one I saw so I pulled u here... WOULDN'T want all of us to get lost.

Y/n: so u DO care.

Jimin: no I do-

?? : Yoo Jimin... Whatsup?
I saw a group of three  boys coming towards Jimin and high giving him.

Jimin: hey guys... Just babysitting here.

? ? : hmm..i see u hv finally decided to get a chick... I am impressed.... Anyways babe... Bomsoo here.

??: daechan...

?? : Daichi.

Y/n: I didn't ask for an introduction tho.... And I am not his new chick.

Daichi: oooo I see u got a fiesty one....

Bomsoo: I would like a turn with her too... Well after ur done.

Jimin: yea... That's not happening.... Guys... I'll meet u later.

Daechan: come on Jimin.... She is ur first toy... Stop being so arrogant

Bomsoo: come on... U gotta share wht u hv.
These guys r getting on my nerves... And I am not in a mood to beat people up right now...

I actually lost it when one of the guys came towards me slipping their hands thru my waist and squeezing it.

Y/n: you litt-

Jimin: bomsoo... Come on leave the girl alone.
He said totally bored of his mind... I was surprised tht he was at least defending me.

But all bomsoo did was squeezed my waist tighter... The audacity.... Have i ever mentioned what a strong fighter I am?..... I took a hold of his hand grabbed it and twisted it almost a full 360 degrees and kicked him in the shins before he stumbled back.

Boy he looked angry... He mumbled *bitch* and was about to slap me when Jimin stopped his hand... Gee... I was waiting to twist that hand too dear brother.

Jimin: guys... Seriously.... Leave my sister alone.

After he said tht their expression changed.

Daichi: y-you're the leader of the r-red star gang.

Y/n: well... No SHITZ SHERL-

Jimin: WAS the leader of red Star... She works with me now... And one of the most powerful fighters I have in my gang.... Well... After me.

Y/n: in OUR GANG....

Jimin: and guys... Like I told before... I am not interested in having toys.... It's just a waste of time.

Bomsoo: yea... We're gonna go now.... And remember... Jimin's sister is our sister.

Y/n: umm I don't want to be your sister... I'm happy being jimin's sister itself.... now... GO AWAY BEFORE I TWIST UR HANDS 800 DEGREES!

Saying that they went away... I m used to dealing with ppl like them.... I turned around only to find a smirking Jimin.

Y/n: what the hell? Y r u smirking like an animal.

Jimin: u just said ur happy being my sister.

Y/n: oh shut up... Let's find the others now.

Jimin: but just so u know... I am not one bit happy being your brother.

Y/n: THANK YOU FOR BLOCKING HIS SLAP FOR ME!

-TO BE CONTINUED-

The mall day isn't over yet... Let's see what happens next.