Jimin's Pov:

Jimin's pov:

I am in university right now... By my locker.... Enjoying the great show of y/n beating up a bully who asked her to stay away from me.... Can't believe she likes me this much... Too bad.. I don't..... She just doesn't give MY sister vibes....and I probably can't accept her as my sister bcz of the disturbing rumours I heard about her before I met her... She doesn't look THAT problematic to me tho... Just a normal badass girl.... Just who really are you Kim Y/n.....

I was staring out into a void thinking about all this bullshit when I came into my senses... Y/n was still fighting and the corridor was getting crowded and sounds of cheers filled the halls... Some people were recording her too... Aishhh I guess it's time for the BrOtHeR to step in....

Jimin: ok what's going on....

Y/n: *pants* STAY OUT OF THIS!

She said looking at me with fire in her eyes.... The other girl took the scope she took hold of the trash can and dumped all of it on y/n....sh*t I think I distracted her.... I could literally smell her anger... And the trash... Eww.....

She stood up acting like nothing happened.... I could see a lot of juice and weird substances dripping on her body... Her knees were hurt... But she acted like nothing happened... She brushed her skirt twice and walked away with pride....i expected her to kill tht girl... How can she just leave... Wow... What a quiter....

...i should not care right.... She is hurt... She is my sister blah blah blah... But I DON'T CARE....

But something in here eyes reminded me of something...
That look.....

-flashback-
baby y/n: oppa save mee!

The five year old cried asking help from the 7 year old Jimin who was struggling trying to free himself from the kidnappers grip and go save his little sister..... The expression in her eyes was the last thing he saw before meeting her after 17 years.

-end of flashback-

Wow... What was that? Y/n? No... It can't be... The look in her eyes told me
that she needed my help... Her brothers help....

UGHHH SNAP OUT OF IT JIMIN!!! THESE WEIRD VISIONS ARE KILLING ME! I CAN'T LOVE HER.... NEVER!

I was in my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder....

Jungkook....

Jungkook: what's up.... U look tensed.

Jimin: and why do u care exactly.

Jungkook: because ur my brother... Isn't it obvious.

Jimin: oh please.... You'd rather see me die.... Don't play with me here..

Jungkook: I don't care what u think... There has been a gossip going on that someone humiliated a kim sibling.... So I just came to check up on u.

Jimin: huh... That was like 5 minutes ago... HOW DID IT EVEN SPREAD!?

Jungkook: come on.... Jin hyung' is the owner of this school... THE KIM SEOKJIN.... one of the most famous ceo's.

Jimin: yea whatever... And it was not me who got humiliated... It was y/n.

Jungkook: wait what.... How? Didn't she beat that asshole up.

Jimin: I kinda distracted her... And the bitch dropped the full trashcan on her.

Jungkook: is she alright now?

Jimin: I don't know... She ran off to the washroom.

Jungkook: wait... YOU DIDN'T CHECK UP ON HER?! what kind of a brother are you.

Jimin: oh please... Im none of urs brother... We're just related by blood.

Jungkook: that's the exact definition of brothers.

Jimin: I don't care...

Jungkook: well then.... WHERE IS SHE?

Jimin: I don't know... She just walked off....

?? : she's in the terrace.

We saw taehyung standing behind us with a bag in his hand.

Jungkook: Mr. Butt rash.

Taehyung: I swear to god.... SHUT UP!.... Y/n's in the Terrace... Let's go talk to her.

Jimin: why.. Since when do u accept her as ur sister.

Taehyung: of course I don't... But someone who lives with me and has such a close relation with me..... Can't be humiliated.

We went to the terrace... The door was slightly open.... We expected to hear someone crying but instead we smelt something burning in fire....

-to be continued-