Bullied

Y/n's pov:
The drive was silent not like last time when he was fighting with me and dropped me off in the middle of the driveway... So I guess this is how good brothers r... Ehh nothing special.

At university I was arranging my books in front of the locker when I saw Jungkook coming from the other side.

Y/n: what are u doing here?

Jungkook: to be a good brother I changed my locker.

Y/n: how is that being a good brother.

Jungkook: so that I can keep an eye on u dear sister.

Y/n: I told u... I can take care of myself.

Jungkook: no u can't... U got shot two days ago.

Y/n: yet I am alive.

Jungkook: there is no use arguing... So tell me sister... Do u want to eat ice cream?

Y/n: no.

Jungkook: cake?

Y/n: no.

Jungkook: mochi?

Y/n: no.

Jungkook: boba?

Y/n: no.

Jungkook: oh come on y/n...we r filthy rich don't u want to spend ur money on nice food.

Y/n: umm... I would rather buy new BROTHERS.

Jungkook: ouch.

Y/n: I have class.... Bye..

I was about to walk away when Jungkook pulled me and gave a playful peck on my cheeks.....I heard all the girls gasp loudly...HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!

Y/n: yahhh what was that!

Jungkook: don't good brothers kiss their sister on their cheek or forehead?

Y/n: they do but-

Jungkook: but nothing... Bye!

Ughh this guy is getting on my nerves...

-time skip-

-during lunch-

I was enjoying my salad during lunch🥗 with my friends... When I felt something cold drip on me... I looked up and saw a few girls standing behind me with weird smirk plastered on their face.

Lisa: wow... Eunsoo has messed with the wrong girl.

So her name is eunsoo? I got up from my seat and looked at her with a questioning look.

Y/n: eunsoo is it?

Eunsoo: remember my name bitch... And stay away from Jungkook oppa... Get it?

Y/n: and why should I?

Eunsoo: because he is mine!

Y/n: oh really? I don't see a tag on him saying "eunsoo's possession".

Eunsoo: look... U r new here... Let me tell u... My daddy is the principal of this school so unless u want to get expelled u have to listen to me.

Y/n: oh so that old man is ur dad... I thought I saw the family resemblance.

Eunsoo: shut up bitch... Ur the first one to stand up to me you know... Everyone in this school is scared of us... U know... If u r expelled from here... U won't be able to get into any other university... STAY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK!

She said trying to slap me but I held onto it... She looked taken back... My grip on her hands got stronger and stronger I wanted to tear those hands off... I didn't care if I was gonna get expelled... I mean I didn't want to come here in the first place so... She was struggling and wincing in pain... The cafeteria got quite....then...

?? : what's going on?  Why are u holding her hand like u r about to pull it off and why are u so wet?

I saw Jungkook standing there I left her hand and turned towards him.

Y/n: tell ur girlfriend here to stay away from me... I can't stand bullies like her... So unless u want me to make her life hell go take care of her.

Jungkook: she is not really my girlfriend.. Just someone who follows me around.

Eunsoo: oppa... U can't hangout with someone like her! She is a bully... Did u see what she did to me?

Jungkook: umm... What? You can't fucking speak about her like that!

Eunsoo: oppa! How can u take her side.

Jungkook: because u slut she is my...

His eyes diverted towards Jimin and V who were glaring at him... So I decided to take the lead.

Y/n: look here... I don't give a fuck to what u say to ur daddy but u were the one who started... And if I wanted to.. U wouldn't be standing straight right now..

?? : what's all this commotion about?

I saw the principal standing there... Just great! But... There was someone else standing beside him.... Jin?

-to be continued-

Hey guys just wanted to ask if the story line is going slow... Should I speed up the story a little?