Saviour

Y/n's pov:

Principal: what is going on over here!!

Eunsoo: daddyyyy! This girl was bullying me!

Principal: wait.... Who dares bully my daughter.

Y/n: I do... And YOU WERE THE ONE BULLYING ME.

Jin: this school is much more entertaining than I thought. Why is Jin here anyways... What is he? A friend of the principals.

Principal: I am so sorry but this rarely happens in this university... U see y/n is new here.

Jin: oh... Don't mind me... I am just enjoying the drama.

Jungkook: yahhh what are u doing here?

Y/n: why are u in our university!?

Principal: THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TALK TO MR. KIM SEOKJIN!

Y/n: oh shut it old man... I call him whatever I want...

I heard everyone gasp around me well except for the three maknaes...

Principal: y/n...u will be severly punished for this kind of attitude do u even know who u r talking to? He is the CEO of the Kim Enterprises.... And he has just took legal ownership over this very university....

Jungkook: wait... Ur a CEO?

Jin was staring at us with his calm and kind look... He didn't look affected by any of this.

Eunsoo: daddy! When r u going to punish this bitch!

Principal: very well... Y/n...ur suspended for a week.

Eunsoo: FOR A WEEK?

Principal: for a month...

Y/n: for a MONTH? I didn't do anything! If I would've been in my normal mood today she wouldn't even be standing straight.

Jungkook: exactly! Y/n didn't do anything! Eunsoo was the one who dropped water on her!

Eunsoo: o-oppa... Stop taking her side! She is just a poor bitch.

Jin: umm... Mr. Shin... May I?

Principal: oh... Of course!

Jin: you see I have been noticing ur languages in this argument.... It seems like y/n and Jungkook are the ones using normal language while  your daughter is the one using disturbing words... And what kind of principal teaches his daughter to use such words?

Principal: yes but u see y/n is the one lying here.

Jin: have any proof?

Principal: the proof is my daughter.

Jin: yet y/n is the one wet.

Eunsoo: yea... Thts because I was protecting myself from getting wet.

Y/n: oh my god ur such a liar!

Jungkook: ughh just wish I could switch to my mafia side. He whispered but I heard it.

Jin: so Mr. Shin... You just blame anyone ur daughter says?

Principal: of course my daughter is the most honest lady there is.... This selfish girl has caused nothing but trouble since she came here... She threatened the class on her first day... She beat up some girls in the parking lot, she skipped three days and now she is harassing my daughter.

Y/n: hey I didn't threaten the class... My exact words were "nice to meet you... IF YOU TROUBLE ME... I'M GONNA BULLY YOU" and I beat up those girls because THEY were the ones bullying me , I was sick for three days AND I didn't harrass your daughter.

The principal looked angry... He was about to say something when Jin interrupted...

Jin: so if she asks u too expel Jungkook and y/n... Are you gonna?

Jungkook and Y/n: SHUT UP!

Principal: if my daughter says... Then... Of course... They must've done something wrong.

Eunsoo: I would never say Jungkook's name.

Jungkook: shut your mouth.

Principal: silence!

Jin: so u will be willing to loose ur job then?

Principal: sorry sir... I didn't get you!

Jin: u see... I am the owner of this school... I can fire u anytime I want... So... Listen here... There r four students in this university that mean MORE THAN MY LIFE to me... Y/n, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung... My siblings should not be pressured in any way... And if they say one thing bad about this university... You don't know till what extent I can go to.
Jin said politely not changing his kind look.. I have worked with him for a few days...he always approaches the target with kindness and nibbles their weakness out with those assuring trusting eyes... Which was kind of opposite to me... I just kill as fast as I see the target.

Everyone gasped... The cafeteria was silent listening to the drama... But now it was a whispering mess... Everyone just got to know that I am the popular guys's sister and ALSO THE SISTER of the schools owner... Wow... Talk about the unwanted popularity.

But then I realized something in Jin's speech... 4 students that mean 'MORE THAN THE WORLD TO ME ".... Was he being honest?

Anyways... Eunsoo and the principal looked shocked... The principal was sweating more or less.

Principal: oh I am soo sorry... Yah eunsoo apologize!

Eunsoo: whattt! No way am I apologizing to this bitch! What about the suspension?

Principal: she has the power to ruin everything we have... Now apologize!

Eunsoo: ughh fine.... Sorry...

Jin: so... Mr. Shin... This is how ur students r treated... I have to look for a new principal.

Principal: I am so sorry... Please Mr. Kim.. I need this job...

Jin: fine.. Only if y/n agrees.

The principal and eunsoo looked at me with pleading eyes.

Y/n: fine fine I don't care let them do what they want.

Principal: thank you y/n...ur very kind.

Jungkook: *scoffs* talk about personality change.

After that the principal went away and eunsoo... Well I don't know... My eyes r meant for better things... Anyways I was about to go to my seat when Jimin came and took mine and Jungkooks hand while V took Jins....

They took us to the terrace.... And looked at Jin with a questioning look...

Jimin: ok... What was that all about?

V: you are the CEO of what?

Jin: Kim enterprises... Don't u know the name.

Jungkook: of course we do.... That's like the biggest company in Seoul... I have known that company for ages.

Jin: yea.. I am the owner!

Maknae line: WHAAATTTT!?

Y/n: you are like the richest man in Seoul!?

Jin: yup...its my undercover job. ... I started it 6 to 7 years ago....

Y/n: wow... I am impressed.

Jimin: and why did u tell everyone we are siblings!?

Jin: to teach that man a lesson.. He should know to respect the kims.

V: but why are u here?

Jin: oh.... I just came to see the new property... I need to know what I buy... Right? Oh and good luck on the popularity u get for being THE KIM SEOKJIN'S BROTHER... Let me tell u... I am more famous than any of u think.

-to be continued-