scared

Y/n's pov:
I was reading the letter again and again to find SOME clues and who they were from.

I can't find anything!!!

I decided to go to our mafia headquarters....
You might think why I am panicking as I get all these kinds of threats from time to time.... But if this man was responsible for my kidnap... Then I need to get him killed... I -I don't want to go thru the same thing I went thru in childhood.... I was physically, mentally and sexually abused for A LOONNGG TIME... Out of those 17 years.. 12 years I was abused by the men before I lost control and started stabbing everyone to death.... I only have 5 years experience in this mafia thing....

All these thoughts were haunting me... I didn't want to suffer like I did before... No no no...

A/n's pov:

Y/n was in a panic mode... She was so consumed in fear that she forgot that she is one of the most powerful mafia... She thought that if that man caught up to her... She would... Most likely suffer the same thing again.

Y/n's pov:

I know... I'll go to the Kim headquarters and see if anyone can track the person who wrote the letter.

I Rushed to the garage... I took someone's car keys... I don't know whose it was... I started driving the car at full speed. ...

I reached the building as fast as I could.... I was still shaking... All the flashbacks were coming back to me.

I went to my office and called shinlee (hope u remember him... He was dads assistant)....

Shinlee: Ms. Kim? Are u ok... U look terrified.

Y/n: I-I need you to go t-trace the finger prints in this l-letter.... RIGHT NOW..... I should know the owner of this letter RIGHT NOW.

Shinlee: yes ma'am.... Right away...

Saying that Shinlee went away... I was walking around the office like a crazy maniac... Trying to stop the horrible flashbacks.... Of men raping me... Beating me... Ughh... J-just stop!

After a few minutes shinlee came in the office.

Shinlee: sorry ma'am... Apparently the one who held this letter was wearing gloves... We didn't find any finger prints except yours....

Y/n: I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO COME WITH A NO AS AN ANSWER... I WANTED MY ANSWER AS THE NAME OF THE LETTERS OWNER!

Shinlee: sorry ma'am... I couldn't find it.

Y/n: ohh... T-thats your answer?

Shinlee: y-yes ma'am...

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU NOT LISTEN TO ME!

I said shouting at the top of my lungs and took out the gun pointing at shinlee... I can't stand FAILURES!

I was about to kill him... He looked horrified...

Just about to shoot when I felt someone tightly holding me back... His hands were wrapped around me...

I looked behind and saw hobi... He signalled shinlee to go away and then let go of me.

I sulked to the ground... I started crying... I don't know why... I haven't cried in years... Why now....

Jhope was surprised... He didn't expect me to cry... He looked at my eyes with concern.

Jhope: y/n....what happened? Why r u crying?

Y/n: t-they are c-coming... P-please save me...

Jhope: y/n....

Jhopes pov:
When y/n said that I suddenly had a flashback...

*flashback*

5 year old Y/n: oppa... D-dont leave m-me... T-they are c-coming... P-please... Save me...
*end of flashback*

What was that? Y/n...she was shaking in fear... She dropped herself on me... I don't why... Her state made me remember almost everything about her... The five years I spent with her a long time ago... I could see the 5 year old y/n scared of kidnappers.... I thought I couldn't stand her... But... She is my baby sister... I can't deny the fact.

Jhope: y/n...look at me... Who is coming... Why are u trembling?

Y/n: i-I don't k-know him... Please jhope... We have to kill him!

Jhope: kill who? Y/n...u r scaring me.

Y/n: no no no... Please.... I won't scare u... I don't want to go thru it again...don't leave me...

Jhope: y/n...i won't leave u... Never in my life...

Y/n: d-do u promise?

She looked at me with her eyes full of diamond tears...

Jhope: yes y/n I will never leave u... Never in my life... GET THAT!? Now... Tell me what's bothering u...

She handed me an envelope... I started to read thru it... Y/n was tugging her head on my chest and shaking.

I read each and every line and looked at her with pity.

Oh no...

-to be continued-