shld we trust?

Y/n's pov:
After crying for a good 10 to 15 minutes... I came back to my senses... Shit... I just cried in front of him.. How humiliating...

Y/n: I-I'm sorry.

Jhope: no worries.... U ok?

Y/n: yea... I'm fine... I just got a bit tensed.

Jhope: oh... More like scared... U were shaking.

He said teasing me.

Y/n: y-yea... Whatever...

Jhope: don't worry... We will get this cockroach killed in no time.

Y/n: of course we will... I am going to stab him to death until he dies and goes to hell.

Jhope: easy there... I'll get u home.

He said pulling me up... He took me to his red porsche and drove me home... I gotta say... He is not as bad as he seemed to be when I first met him..

Anyways when we reached the mansion V was standing there with rage in his eyes... Now what happened to that guy... I am so not in the mood to fight with the king of butt rash...

V: you thief!

Y/n: umm... I am not in the mood to fight right now.

Jhope: taehyung... She needs to rest

V: oh... Then u shouldve thought about it before STEALING MY CAR, YOU CAR THIEF!

Ughh I totally forgot about it.... I was in a hurry so I just took a random car.... It's still in the office....

Jhope: you stole his car? Wow... You're good at these things.

V: don't encourage her!

Y/n: I didn't steal your car... I borrowed it... Here r the keys.

V: the car?

Y/n: oh.. It's in the office..

V: so what am I supposed to do?  Fly to the office and bring it back?

Y/n: no u take a taxi...

V: I am so done with u.... Ur like the brattiest girl I ever met... I guess the gang who kidnapped u spoilt u...

Y/n:..........

Jhope: uhm... Y/n...u should go to ur room.

Y/n: I wasn't planning on staying anyways.

Saying that I marched upstairs.

Jhopes pov:

V: what's with her?

Jhope: I'll tell... Call the others....

After everyone came to the living room I told them everything and showed them the letter.... Some looked scared... While some worried... Some didn't even care.

Jungkook: I don't get it... She has killed a lot of mafias... Why is she scared?

Jin: u r gonna say tht bcz ur gang treated u like a king.... But for us.... We were tortured everyday.

Jimin: and how do u know she is telling the truth?

Suga: what do you mean?

V: y/n's previous gang... The red star... Was known to decieve and kill... She is trying to earn our trust and then kill us.

Namjoon: I agree with u.

Jhope: what r u guys talking about... She was shaking....

Jungkook: I don't think she would put a scheme related to our childhood.

Jin: I agree.

Suga: she was tortured from the age of five... And I totally get it... Y she is scared.

Jimin: I don't trust her... U guys do whatever u want...

Namjoon: She was never a normal mafia queen...she has weird impact everywhere... The underworld never wants to get into her business.... Some people also says she has some mental problem.

V: a man escaped from her lair once... He was found crazy... He had gone crazy...mentally and physically...he told some weird stories about her...

Jhope: she is not crazy...she is our sister...

Jimin: just by blood...not by relation.

Namjoon: it's better u stay away from her.

Saying that Jimin taehyung and Namjoon went away.

Suga: leave them be....

Jin: we are gonna protect her...

Jungkook: ofc...i won't let anything happen to her......again...

Jhope: the way she looked at me..gave me weird flashbacks...it just...hurt.

Jungkook: and that's how I feel everyday...i see the 5 year old naughty kid in y/n..she hasn't changed a bit.

-to be continued-

Thank u guys so much for reading and not hating on me... It REALLY MEANS A LOT! I love that u guys like my writing the way it is and not trying to change it...