Introduction

DISCLAIMER: MATURE CONTENT; 18+ ONLY. This story contains graphic sexual material, language, drug and alcohol use, and violence. Reader discretion is advised.

This story is purely fictional and does not copy or portray any true events; characters involve in this story are fairly different to who they are in real life.

There will be a slight change in the storyline but the original version in the Oliver Phelps Oneshots will be remain the same and will be added here of course.

Oliver Phelpsas Oliver Phleps

Oliver Phelps
as
Oliver Phleps

Oliver Phelpsas Oliver Phleps

James Phelps
as
James Phelps

(y/n) (l/n) as (y/n) (l/n)

(y/n) (l/n)
as
(y/n) (l/n)

"She wasn't yours to take!" James screams with anger.

"Yeah what about you, huh? You already have a girlfriend and yet, you chose to cheat on her with your ex." Oliver remained his calm state but different in his tone.

"On your own cousin's wedding." He shakes his head in disbelief.

"That's true." James sniffles. "I know what I did and I take full responsibility on it." His head falls as he slowly lets out a mocking chuckle. Oliver's eyebrows met.

"But she's not in love with you now, is she?" He says and exhaled. After those words slip passes his mouth something inside Oliver triggers.

He marches towards James and grabs him by the collar harshly, face red and eyes wide.

James chuckles at his brother's reaction, not caring if he would get hurt in the process. "Aw I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

"You... stay away from her." Oliver shoves James by the near wall and pins him.

"Or what? Going to kill me if I don't?"

Oliver remained silent. Heavy breathing and tension fills the whole room.

"I'll make sure of it."

James scoffs at his response then smirks. "I'd like to see you try... brother."

Special thanks to everyone who supported and inspired me to write this book. I also dedicate this to you who showed me that I can't give up on something that I love to do. Thank you guys so so much!

- Aya🍊

Started: 08.09.21