F I V E

(y/n) felt uneasy. She couldn't get her mind off of what Oliver said she knew what he said was true and that something might happened between her and James. She couldn't stop feeling insecure, down, jealous but she had to hide it until they get home.

While the speaker is explaining the steps for the entrance for the wedding, Oliver couldn't help but look at (y/n) from time to time. He felt bad for saying those things to her but he had to, if he wanted for his plan to work he had to do some damage.

His eyes scans around the room and spotted a familiar long dark blonde hair sitting at the front. Once the speaker was done he immediately stood up and went to the front.

"I need to talk to you." He whispers. The woman looks shocked at first then shakes her head. He leads her outside the gardens for privacy.

"Well, if it isn't Oliver Phelps. Came here tell me to lie to James again?" Anna stood a distance from him, crossing her arms. "I'm not here to get back with him, alright? I came because my best friend asked me to."

"Its the opposite, Anna." He says, pulling out a cigarette from a white box and lit it. "What is it then? Spill it out already." She says annoyed.

Oliver blew out a white smoke and pointed at a bench. "You might wanna sit down on for this one."

*meanwhile*

(y/n) felt emotionally worse. She overthinks what Oliver said and thought about the possibilities, looking around the room hoping to find her boyfriend but couldn't. She sat down alone at their table and sigh deeply.

"Sorry took me so long, some friends of mine from childhood are here-" James stops mid sentence when he saw (y/n)'s head resting on the table.

"(n/n) darling, what happened?" He sits beside her, rubbing her back comfortingly. She lets out a deep exhale and slowly sat up.

"Is she here?" She asks blankly staring at the table. James looks puzzled, knitting his forehead. "She- who?"

(y/n) shifts her piercing eyes to James. "Is she here?" She repeated.

James felt his throat dry, his mouth parted then closes in a flat line. "Yes." He admitted.

(y/n) could feel tears trying to build up. "Did you talk to her?" There was a long pause, James takes a deep breath and exhaled.

"No." He simply replies.

"No like not yet or no never going to?"

"No of course- why are you asking me this?" James asked sounding suspicious. (y/n) could see that James is hiding something.

"Is it wrong for me to ask questions like this? Am I not allowed to?"

"If you ask questions like you're interrogating me, then yes." James answered without hesitation. He regretted saying it, he saw how much it affected (y/n).

"(n/n) I'm sorry- I didn't mean to snap like that." His face softens, he tries to fix it with her but she had too much. Everytime he tries to hold her hand or touch her she moves away.

"Alright everyone, last rehearsal for the wedding's entrance and we can all go home." The speaker says.

"I'm gonna find Oliver." (y/n) says, she stood up and walked away leaving James alone.

She stood by the garden glass doors and pulls out her phone, calling Oliver's number. "Alright I'll be there quick." He says and ended the call. Moments later Oliver appeared.

"Sorry if I made you wait lo- are you okay?" Oliver asks, looking down at (y/n) who's sobbing quietly. "Why are you crying?"

"You're right- I hate to admit it b-but you're right, something mi-might happened." (y/n) faces away from the crowd and cried even harder.