T E N

WARNING: Murder, blood.

The whole trip to the venue drained (y/n) to the core. She wasn't a big fan of road trips unless they would stop over on a gas station and stretch for a bit, they insisted on driving non-stop because of the heavy traffic they might encounter but to their luck it wasn't bad as they thought it was.

James took care of everything so (y/n) won't get stressed especially on what happened yesterday, it was still fresh in his mind. (y/n) went straight to the bed and laid down feeling the soft material of the cover made her muscles relax and comfort.

She didn't think of anything else other than sleep and prepare for tomorrow. James on the other hand, has something else in his mind as he sits on a chair besides the bed watching (y/n)'s shoulders slowly rise and fall.

He wanted to end things with Anna, permanently. Seeing how much it affected his and (y/n)'s relationship and how it made him turn into someone he least expected, he even thought that Anna drugged him or cast a spell when they met again. He didn't like the fact he felt nervous around her, how her crystal eyes meets his or how she says his name with her painted red lips.

But there is something about her that made him hesitate to do so, he's confused it was at the tip of his tongue. James would still choose (y/n) no matter the circumstances, he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and to do that he has to talk to Anna first, make sure she would never interfere again.

The sun still hasn't set yet so he still has time to go out and go around the place, have a drink with friends and Oliver or find Anna and talk to her, set things straight. James put on his coat and grab his belongings, he went closer to her side and kissed her forehead before heading out.

Anna

I couldn't stop pacing back and fourth in my room, thinking about the plan made my anxiety wake. I started having second thoughts about it, thinking if its still worth it, I mean its so obvious James is already happy with (y/n) and that night when I spot them arguing in the parking lot affected me, seeing James hurt because of me it was like a train of guilt trip ran me over.

I hate how Oliver talked to me into this talked about the idea of me getting back with James is what I want but does he want it? No. Come to think of it, I'm starting to turn into my mother craving for love and attention from a man.

Felix would've been the one but his obsession with me was suffocating, we would've kept our marriage if he didn't became toxic and now he's here, God knows what he's capable of. What if he finds out about James and the plan?

I went in my bag and grab new set of clothes to wear before I meet Oliver and head to the bathroom to freshen up. "Few days, few days Anna." I say standing in front of the mirror. "Few days and everything will be fine."

I walk outside to the backyard, feeling the fresh cold air against my skin; one thing I needed before I could face him again. I spotted Oliver sitting by the fireplace talking to someone. I thought it was only the two of us?

"There you are, I was actually about to call you." Oliver stood up and took my hand, guiding me down the steps. "I believe you two know each other?" Confused on what he said I turn to my left only and face the Devil's son.

"W-what what the f-fuck are you doing here?! I'm done, I'm so fucking done!" Panic took over me as I scurry away but Oliver blocked my path trapping me in his arms. "Let me go! P-please fucking let me go, Oliver!"

"Anna listen to me. Would you please just listen to me for a second!" Oliver cups my face making me face him. Tears streaming down my cheeks staining it with mascara. "Listen to me, calm down, alright? I need you to calm down." I dig my nails into his forearm in an attempt to get out of his hold.