F O U R

James came back in the room with a tray of various snacks. He made some sandwiches that (y/n) use to prepare every morning, fruits, some sweets and fruit shakes. He places the tray on the bed and sat in front of her.

James takes a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "We met in college, I transferred to the nearest university since we weren't allowed to go far from the set. She was in the same batch as me at first, I didn't pay much attention to her and continued to be by myself since having friends and studies all together is hard for me. I was struggling with some subjects but then she saw me and asked me if I wanted to join her for lunch, after that we became friends."

"She helped me through a lot since then, she never left my side, always teaching me what I missed. She was practically my guide throughout the years then we started dating. After we graduated we became official, every break I would bring her to the set and eventually met my family."

James pauses for a moment, memories of the past slowly invades his mind once more. It was hard for him to remember what happened but he promised her that he'll tell her everything. Anna was his first love, first kiss, first everything but he loves (y/n) now so he's willing to sacrifice the pain he went through again for her if he had to.

"She was my first love, everything with her was my first. I thought that we would be able to make our dreams come true but when Oliver told me what she was doing, it hurt me but I also noticed it I just didn't want to believe it. It was our friend's wedding and I had to left a bit early because I was one of the best man. I left Anna with Oliver and Katy so they could go to the wedding together. When they arrived Katy went up to me and told me that Anna was acting weird."

"I just shrug it off and went on with the wedding. Night time came and that's when Oliver told me that Anna was hitting on him, I found this to be bullshit then he showed me his conversation with her, it was obvious, I told him to get along with it to see how it will go. We went on a family vacation and she came with us, Oliver stayed back at out hotel cause' he said he wasn't feeling well, I couldn't find Anna anywhere so I went to our room and she wasn't there then I thought about checking up on Oliver and that's where I saw her on top of him."

James couldn't hold it anymore, he turned around from (y/n) and silently cried. She instantly went up behind and hugged him, (y/n) can see how much pain he had go through especially being someone's first love she understood how hard it is for him. (y/n) remembers the kiss, of course she wanted to tell him and be honest but with him in this situation she had to wait for the right time.

(y/n) rubs his back softly as he cries out in her chest.

Oliver

Oliver couldn't get his mind off what happened, it was like he was struck by cupid's arrow and pierced his heard deeply. He wanted more. He wanted to feel her lips again, he wanted to touch her again.

As he lays on his bed and stare at the cream ceiling, he was lost in another world, he couldn't accept the fact that she's with his brother and that it had to be him.

"Oh (y/n)." He says. "You had to be his, out of all men." Oliver traces his lips thinking of the ecstacy he experienced.

"You'll be mine soon enough."

"James, (y/n)?" Susan knocks on her son's door. (y/n) got off the bed and answer it.

"Oh hey, is there something you need?" (y/n) asked politely, leaning against the door.

"Did I disturbed you two? Sorry I'll just come back later." Susan slightly bows and walks away but (y/n) stops her. "No no its fine, James just took a nap. I'm not doing anything at the moment."