F I F T H T E E N

Oliver

I pace around the office back and fourth trying to call Anna for the fourth time. James already knows everything, including who killed Felix. "Answer the goddamn phone... shit." The line went busy again.

A knock on the door startled Oliver breaking in his frustration. "I'm here." He says as he fixes himself.

(y/n) came in the room and smiled. "Hey, have you eaten lunch yet?" She asks calmly. Oliver looks at his watch and replied. "No. I wanted to wait for you to come back, where did you go anyway?"

"Just went out for a walk. I also spotted a nice restaurant that we can check out, if you're not busy right now of course." (y/n) comes up to him and hugs him resting her head on his chest.

He wasn't sure about going out with her since James could come back anytime and try to steal (y/n) back but he can't risk getting suspicious more than he already is.

He knows that (y/n) keeps finding out stuff that could potentially ruin his plan, but now that (y/n) is pregnant with his child there's a chance she wouldn't leave him.

"I just made some phone calls and I don't have any work so we could go out today and maybe go window shopping for the coming little angel right here." She pulls away and looks down at her stomach as Oliver rubs it gently.

"I'll just go change real quick." He bends down kissing (y/n) on the lips and left her.

Narrator

She wonders around his office looking around aimlessly being amaze of how clean and organized his books are. Her eyes scans his desk with his computer and other files on it, a particular file with a red writing at the cover got her attention.

Edwards, Felix Chester

Full Name: Felix Chester Edwards
Age: 35
Height: 1.83 m
Weight: 154 lb.
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: hazel/brown
Birthdate: 17/03/86
Spouse: Anna Clarise Winters (m. 2018-2019)
Child/Children: none
Occupation: Actor, Singer, Director/Producer.
Address: N/A

Notes: Deceased.

The rest is just a bunch of his pictures and descriptions of it. "Why does he have a file about him?" She whispers and goes deeper into the file. (y/n) goes through the stacked files and found another file with the same red label but different last names.

Winters, Anna Clarise

Full Name: Anna Clarise Winters
Age: 32
Height: 1.67 m.
Weight: 147 lb.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Birthdate: 28/10/89
Spouse: Felix Chester Edwards (m. 2018-2019)
Child/Children: none
Occupation: Nurse, Artist.
Address: N/A

Notes: ---

(l/n), (y/n)

Full Name: (y/n) (l/n)
Age: 32
Height: 1.76 m
Weight: 149 lb.
Hair Color: (h/c)
Eye Color: (e/c)
Birthdate: (d)/(m)/89
Spouse: James Andrew Eric Phelps
Child/Children: none
Occupation: Photographer.
Address: N/A

Notes: six weeks pregnant.

There wasn't much about me other than collected photos of me when I first met James's parents and the rehearsal dinner. This made (y/n) disgustingly confused, her own boyfriend has a record of her and for what?

She felt a pit in her stomach sink deeper making her gag. She ran out of the room and into their bedroom towards the bathroom and kneel down the toilet, throwing up. A slight wave of pain spreads throughout her stomach and chest.

"I think its best if we just stay inside today." Oliver says softly as he held her hair. (y/n) shakes her head in disagree. "I'm alright. I just didn't felt good for a moment." She sat down on the floor weakly while leaning against him. "I wanna go out, I just need few minutes to recover."

"Fine, but in the meantime stay in bed as you rest." She didn't protest. Oliver carries her bridal style and lays her in the bed carefully.

James

"James sweetie please calm down for a second." Mum tries to pull me next to her on the couch but the adrenaline was too much to handle.

"I don't have time to rest. I found where Oliver lives and who kidnapped (y/n)." I say with a calmer tone, though my heart was still beating fast. Mum's eyes bulges out and stood up in shock.

"Remember when you tried calling Oliver but his number always ends up unavailable? Its because he changed his phone number and moved to a new location... with (y/n)."

I could see her heart break through her glistening eyes. Her breath hitches without breaking eye contact with me. "N-no... no I refuse to believe that... that my son is a kidnapper." Her voice broke in the end.

"I'm not making this up Mum. If you don't want to believe me read these then." I hand her the letters Anna wrote for me and sat down. She unfolds it and began to read.

"He killed Felix? But that's impossible how could he do this?!" Mum sobs. "I didn't raised a son of mine to become a killer and a kidnapper. No! No! That's-" I couldn't bare to see her cry so I hug her and let her cry it all out.

A/N: hello everyone. I know this one is a short chapter and tbh I'm still not motivated to write because I'm still going through some stuff right now, one of it is a break up so yeah... I hope you understand. I'll be back dw.

- Aya