N I N E

Felix

I watch as Anna sobs besides the car out in the cold. She should've left me then or this would've happened to her now. Anger slowly rises inside me from the thought of her still in love with James, he's good looking I'll give him that but the way he looks at her earlier hits different. I walk back inside to look for his twin brother Oliver and have a chat.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something." I clear my throat. Oliver turns his head to me eyeing me up and down. "Not at all." He points at the stool next to him.

"I just wanna ask something if that's alright. Do you by any chance know Anna?" I ask with curiosity. He pulls out a cigarette box and lighter from his coat, pulling out one and light it.

"I do. She used to date my twin." He replies, sliding the box to me. "You mean your brother James?" I blow the white smoke, licking my lips.

"Why'd you ask?" Oliver asks with caution. He lifts his glass and drink, ordering another one. I tap my foot against the foot rest, thinking.

"Because my ex wife has never told me about her past."

Oliver's reaction is priceless, it was as if he heard something that shook his entire life. He turns his full body towards me resting his arm on the backrest of his stool.

"Wife? I never knew she was married."

"She never tells other people about our relationship, especially now we're devorced." The bartrender came back serving our drinks. "Then why are you here, asking about her?" Oliver asks.

I lift my glass and took a drink, hiding my smile. "Because-" I cleared my throat and looked at him straight in the eyes. "We have the same hidden agenda."

"What are you-"

"(y/n)." I cut him off, his lips shuts flat. "I heard you want her but unfortunately, she's already taken by your brother, so now-" I finished my cigarette and crush it. "You're using Anna to help you separate (y/n) and James so you could get her, and Anna has a chance on getting back with James."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Mr. Phelps." I finished my drink and lean back in my seat. An unreadable expression lays on his face, it was mixed with confusion and shock. I couldn't help but smirk at his silence.

"What are you suggesting then, Mr. Edwards?" Oliver crosses his arms. "I'll help you make your dreams come true instead of Anna if... you convince her to step down on the plan and get back with me."

"What about James?"

"What about him?" I returned a question. "Wether you accept my offer or not he'll be left with nothing anyways." I shrug my shoulders casually.

"He's still my brother-"

"And yet you still chose to interfere with his relationships." I say, coldly cutting him again. "Don't tell me you're starting to have second thoughts?" I chuckle mockingly at him.

His jaw visibly clenches but his posture remains the same. "I'm not."

"Then what's stopping you?" I asked him. A moment of silence until I raised my hand in front of him. "Well?" I say raising my eyebrow.