T H R E E

[This chapter contains MATURE CONTENT. Reader discretion is advised.]

The sun's warm bright light leaking through the curtains hitting my face. I turn around to my left side and felt an empty space, slowy opening my eyes as my vision gets clearer, James wasn't there anymore.

"Morning." James greeted raspy coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, showing his v line.

"Good morning." I replied and streched my arms as he walk towards me and pulls me by the ankles dragging me across the bed.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he leans down on me kissing my neck. I tangle my fingers in his wet hair.

"Too early don't you think? I let out a low moan. "Darlin', there's no such thing as early for sex." He says with a smirk and goes back in my neck leaving wet trails of kiss down my neck to my chest.

"I'm having my dessert now." James growls and takes my top off tossing it on the floor.

It was one of our normal mornings that never fails to send tingling sensation in my stomach while James kisses all over my neck. Every morning I get to see a familiar rich chocolate eyes and a killer smile, just the view himself makes my legs jelly.

He sucks on my nipple and the other, I bit my finger trying not to let out a sound but failed. He hushes me by grabbing me by the throat.

"I love the sound of you moaning baby girl but you have to hold it in." He slightly slams me down the bed and I let out a faint whimper.

"Understood?" I hum in response. James stares at me then smirked.

His other hand travels down my stomach and stops at the hem of my underwear, sliding his hand in rubbing my clit.

I close my eyes while gasping for air. He takes them off and kneeled lifting my legs placing them on his shoulder then his face disappears from my vision as he dips his head.

I felt his tongue slide up my pussy sucking on my clit while pushing in two fingers doubling the pleasure. I whine in my mouth trying to hold in my moan as the pleasure gets intense, my eyes rolls back slowly getting lost in ecstacy.

My body twitches violently as I hit my high, soon everything felt numb and limp. James stands up catching his breath.

"Ready for the real thing?" He says between breaths. He takes the towel off and positioned himself.

He takes one of my legs putting it on his shoulders again while rubbing his tip on my sensitive pussy.

"One of the best ways to start your day, don't you think?" James chuckles at his own words while getting dressed.

"Yeah but tiring as well." I replied looking myself at the mirror.

He walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Couldn't help it."

"I have a question." I said and turn around to face him, he shakes his head. "What is it?"

"Did you date someone before me?" I ask staring at him in the eyes.

His eyebrows twitches and lips slightly parted as if I said something shocking. His breath hitches. "Yeah, why?"

"Well..." I paused for a moment remembering about the conversaion with Oliver. "I- Oliver told me yesterday when we were in the living room. I asked him about it and he said I should talk to you instead." I said truthfully.

His jaw clenches while looking away for a moment then back to me with a softer expression. "I guess you do deserve to know about my past... fine, I'll tell you everything you wanna know."