"I'm not afraid to hit an old man" (Avengers 2012)

The next morning inside of Dr. Banner and Tony' lab, Fury walks in surprised to see the two not working on the scepter.

Fury was angry, "What are you doing, Mr. Stark?"

"Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you," Tony simply responds.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract," Nick Fury responds to the billionaire.

"We are," Bruce answers simply, "The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile."

"And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss," Tony says as his monitor now shows a collection of secret files, "What is PHASE 2?"

Suddenly, Steve drops a HYDRA ASSAULT RIFLE on the table causing Fury, Banner and Tony to turn around.

Ghost and Shadow come in after him, John looking as pissed as Steve is...or even more so.

"Oh shit," Fury says to himself as Ghost approaches him, "...Not again."

In the next second, he is being held against the wall with a gun to his head, "You lied to me, Nicholas."

"Whoo!" Tony hooted, "Professor Smith didn't come here to play!"

"PHASE 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the cube to make weapons," he then looks to Tony, "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow."

"John--Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're--" Nick tries to explain.

"I'm sorry, Nick," Tony moves the computer screen towards Fury which shows plans of the weapons, "What were you lying?"

"Was I wrong to trust you, Nicholas?" Ghost asks the eye patch wearing man, whom was trying to get himself free.

At that moment, Thor and Natasha walk into the lab accompanied by two of the S.H.I.E.L.D. police force members.

As soon as she sees what's going on she and the members of the police force all point their guns at Ghost.

Shadow, seeing what's going on, takes out two grenades and holds them in view for everyone to see as he stands between them and John.

"Woah!" Shadow grins, "Ladies and Gentlemen," he glances at everyone in the room, "Let's not blow this," he shakes the grenades in his hands, "Out of proportion...shall we?"

Bruce in the background simply holds his head, "...I didn't sign up for this..."

"John, put away the gun and let's talk about this," Natash began.

"Stay out of this, Natalia," John says as he glares at Nick, "This is between me...and your boss."

Natasha keeps her eyes right on John before they went to Banner whom looks at her, pissed.

"Did you know about this?" Bruce asks Natasha.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Natasha immediately tries to prevent any 'Hulking' incidents from happening.

"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed," Banner fires right back.

"Loki's manipulating you," Natasha tries to reason.

"And you've been doing what exactly?" Bruce was quite frankly getting done with dealing with these people's shit.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you," Natasha reasons.

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy. I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D. is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction," Bruce says as John lowers Nick back onto the ground.