"Argggh" (Avengers 2012)

As the Quinjet booms into the city, the team all witness the Chitauri Army already commencing their attack on New York city.

"Stark, we're heading North East," Natasha says to Tony as she and Clint both maneuvered the aircraft around the invasion stricken city.

"What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you," Tony's voice sounds over the comms.

Iron Man, whom had previously threatened Loki, banks around his tower only to see Thor and Loki battling one another.

Tony swoops down the street, causing a Chitauri to crash. Flying up, Iron Man puts the following Chitauri in view of the Quinjet.

Natasha takes out the machine gun of the Jet and fires at the Chitauri.

From inside of his suit, Tony's A.I., Jarvis, speaks, "Sir, we have more incoming."

"Fine. Let's keep them occupied," Tony replies as he heads back to the portal.

Meanwhile on Stark Tower, Thor and Loki battle savagely.

Loki fires energy from the scepter, sending Thor sliding across the floor.

The two gods then look up to see Hawkeye bank the jet towards STARK TOWER now.

Natasha aims the minigun at Loki.

"Alright boys, we're here," Natasha's voice sounds as the ramp of the Quinjet opens.

Ghost and Shadow both share a glance before nodding to one another.

John looks back to Natasha whom also glanced back.

Natasha sends him a small smile, as if to say 'Be careful.'

Ghost simply winks at her as he and Shadow both take a running start and hop off of the ramp and descend onto STARK TOWER as Loki aims the scepter at the Quinjet and fires a blast of energy.

Ghost and Shadow both land with a tuck-and-roll as they both engage Loki now.

Shadow enhances himself as he takes point.

He punches Loki in the gut, sending the God skidding back. The God of mischief roars as he takes a swing at Ghost whom ducks, rotates and sends a high kick at his face.

Loki grunts as he is hit in the chin and Ghost, whom is still crouched, doesn't even have to look back as Shadow runs up and uses his shoulder as a step up as he leaps into the air and sends a flying punch to Loki's face now.

Thor whom had gotten to his feet, now stands with Shadow and Ghost as Loki quickly gets up, his scepter's light gleaming brightly now.

Thor, Ghost and Shadow all share a glance, noticing the predicament as they all charge at Loki now.

Down on the streets, the Quinjet that recently crashed due to Loki's attack is seen as Hawkeye and Widow unfasten their seatbelts and open the ramp once again.

Cap runs down, followed by Hawkeye and Widow.

Each one has their respected weapons in hand.

As they noted their location, the trio arrives in the middle of a four-way-street.

Suddenly, the city lurches to a stop.

A DEEP, PRIMAL RAGE BELLOWS OUT.

With that roar, a shadow comes over them.

From the portal, a FUCKING CHITAURI LEVIATHAN FLIES OUT!

Carrying hundreds of soldiers, the Chitauri Leviathan passes over the trio. They look up, out of their element. From both sides of the Leviathon, Chitauri soldiers cling off and attach themselves to the sides of buildings, sliding down.