"Arnim Zola" (The Winter Soldier 2014)

As the group pulls up to outside an abandoned Military Base where the signal led them, John wakes Natasha as Steve exits the van.

"This is it," Steve says as he looks over the Military Base.

"The file came from these coordinates?" Natasha asks herself just to be sure.

"Yeah...and so did I," Steve also says more to himself as John scouts a safe way in.

After finding an opening in the fence , John signals them over and they eventually just walk around the base trying to pinpoint where the signal came from.

"This camp is where I was trained," Steve reminisces as they walked and John hums.

"You must have a lot of good memories here then," John comments and Steve huffs in amusement.

"Yeah, something like that," Steve shakes his head as he remembers all of the drills that he used to have to partake in.

"Changed much?" Natasha asks him now.

"A little," Steve has brief visions of his former, smaller self running past him as he's getting trained with other soldiers.

"This is a dead end. Zero heat signatures, zero waves, not even radio," Natasha sighs as John stands with her.

The former Ghost hums again, "Whoever wrote the file must have used a router to throw people off."

Steve notices a building ahead of them.

"What is it?" Natasha asks as they walk over to the building.

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition within five hundred yards of the barracks," Steve glances back at the two assassins, "This building is in the wrong place."

The Super Soldier opens the lock with his shield and they enter inside, when they turn on the lights they notice it's a S.H.I.E.L.D. office.

Natasha surveys the office, "...This is S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Or to be more precise," John looks over the room as well, "Maybe where it started."

They enter a room where they find old framed portraits of Howard Stark, Peggy and Col. Chester Phillips.

"There's Stark's father," Natasha points out.

"Howard," Steve answers, but his attention was solely focused on the woman.

"Who's the girl?" Natasha asks as she notices his curious gaze.

Steve doesn't reply and turns away to walk further down the room.

John eventually stops by a massive book shelf, "You know I don't get it..."

"Don't get what?" Steve raises a brow as he also approaches the book shelf.

"If you're already working in a secret office..." John begins just as he pushes the book shelf and slides it open to reveal an elevator behind it, "...Why do you need to hide the elevator?"

"Well, only one way to find out," Natasha shrugs and John raises a brow in somewhat of an agreement as they all go down the elevator which takes them to a room with old looking computers.

"This can't be the data-point, this technology is ancient," Natasha comments as they exit the elevator.

John suddenly notices a small flash drive port in what looks like the main computer.

He lightly grips her arm and she gives him her immediate attention.

Ghost simply gestures his head in the direction of the main computer and she also notices the flashdrive port.