"Wait, I'm an Uncle?!"(The Winter Soldier 2014)

Previously...

Natasha sprints off and John looks back to the enemy that suddenly has a gun pointed to him.

"Privet ... Krestnyy otets ..." the man with the metal arm's voice growls out to John. (Greetings...Godfather..."

...

As John and the metal armed HYDRA agent stood at each other's opposition, Ghost currently stared at the man before him with calm eyes even if he had a gun pointed at him.

"My snova vstrechayemsya ... Zimniy Soldat ..." John's voice was devoid of panic. (We meet again...Winter Soldier...)

As the men both walked to the middle of the alleyway, Ghost could hear the footsteps of a multitude of mercenaries coming their way.

The Winter Soldier and Godfather were now surrounded on all ends by at least 50 mercenaries, all armed with electric batons as they had been ordered to now bring in John for...cleansing.

Ghost grins as he looks around himself, a brow raised as all the men maintained a well spaced circle around him and The Winter Soldier.

"Vse eto dlya menya staren'kogo ... YA tronut ..." John directs at the HYDRA agent whom had his gun raised still. (All this for little old me...I'm touched)

The Winter Soldier slowly lowers his gun before taking the clip out and tossing the gun and its magazine in two separate directions.

"Etot boy ne mezhdu vami i nimi ... Ty dolzhen mne Raund 2," The Winter Soldier gets into a fighting stance and approaches. (This fight isn't between you and them...You owe me a Round 2)

"Togda pust' nachnetsya Raund," John just smirks, his younger 20 year old self whom originally met the Winter Soldier coming out as he takes off his ammo belt. (Then let the Round begin)

As both men approach eachother, The Winter Soldier takes a running start which prompts Ghost to do the same.

The super enhanced humans both clash in the middle of the giant circular ring of sorts and both fired a punch at the other.

Their positions both changed as they twisted their bodies when their forearms both connected with one another after quickly re-evaluating their attacks.

Ghost decides to crouch quickly and sweep TWS (The Winter Soldier) off of his feet, but the HYDRA agent hops over the attempt just in time to block two high kicks from John as he uses his hands to support his weight from the floor and aim them at his midsection.

The former assassin gets to his feet in almost less than a millisecond and aims three straight jabs at TWS whom blocks them as well before hopping off of his feet in an attempt to jump kick Ghost away.

Ghost raises his arms in time to block the kick as he skids back and TWS does a small backflip in the air before landing on his feet like an agile cat.

The metal armed assassin then charges without a second thought and aims a devastating punch at Ghost's midsection.

The former assassin dodges it and leans his body backwards as he sees a follow up jab coming to his chin.

TWS uses his momentum from the missed chin jab and places the hand on the ground before twisting his body to send a graceful flipped kick at John whom luckily dodges the first foot, but ends up tanking the second one that the HYDRA agent aimed.

As the Hydra agent gets back to his stance John simultaneously steps back with his slightly aching shoulder before charging at TWS once more with a punch aimed at the enemy's head.