"Bye-Bye Bikinis" (The Winter Soldier 2014)

As John and Natasha both arrive in front of the Brooklyn hospital after a long drive from D.C. they both rush into the hospital and meet up with Steve, they watch the doctors currently operating on Fury.

"Is he gonna make it?" Natasha asks worriedly as she stares in horror at the scene before her.

"I don't know," Steve says solemnly as he looks down briefly.

Natasha's resolve begins to waver and John notices immediately.

She may have acted as if Fury was just her boss, but he wasn't, he was the man that gave her a second chance, the man that showed her the path of righteousness, he was a mentor, a father and a friend.

And seeing him like this must be hurting her beyond compare.

The Last Godfather goes to place a hand on her shoulder, but hesitates, and eventually lowers it.

He feels the presence of two more figures and turns to see Maria and Jack both enter as well.

John then glances back at Natasha and notices the way her eyes began burning with rage, "Tell me about the shooter."

He goes to tell her that now shouldn't be the time to think about that, but knows that this is her training kicking in already with her flurry of emotions.

"He's fast and strong," Steve begins, "Had a metal arm."

John and Natasha's breaths hitch for a moment as one of their fists both clench.

Jack notices this and swallows a comment that was ready to fire when he sees John clench his jaw as well.

"Ballistics?" Natasha tries to keep up her facade of bravery, but deep down, when she heard the metal arm comment, she became instantly terrified.

"Three slugs, no rifling. Completely untraceable, S--" Maria steps in to explain.

"Soviet-made."

"Soviet-made."

John and Natasha both say at the same time before glancing to one another momentarily.

"Yeah," Maria's eyes narrows quizzically at this.

Suddenly they watch in shock as Fury's state deteriorates.

"He's in V-tach!" a male nurse shouts out.

"Crash cart coming in," a female nurse now chimes in as well.

"Nurse," the doctor beckons, "Help me with the drape!"

"BP is dropping," the male nurse warns them.

"Defibrillator!" The doctor orders for immediately.

John, Jack, Steve, Natasha and Hill all watch in shock as Fury is flatlining.

"I want you to charge him at one hundred!" the doctor wastes no time.

"Don't do this to me, Nick," Natasha touches the glass currently separating them from the operating room.

"Stand back! Three, two, one," the Doctor begins, "Clear!"

Fury is given a shock with the defibrillator.

"Pulse?" the doctor asks.

"No pulse," the male nurse shakes his head.

"Okay. 200, please," the doctor tries again, "Stand back! Three, two, one. Clear!"

Fury is given another shock.

"Give me epinephrine!" the doctor orders once more, "Pulse?"

"Negative," the male nurse says with the shake of his head.