Character/Author Q&A

Sorry for being so in active! I promise I'll get around to updating but in the meantime I'll answer some questions from the 50k special.

Destiel

Q) Do you like Adrien?
A) I'm not sure yet. I like to be around him but I don't know if it's romantic yet. We're definitely close.

Q) what's your sexuality?
A) I'm demisexual

Adrien

Q) Do you like Destiel?
A) yes but I don't know if he likes me that way...I think he just sees me as a friend.

Q) what's your sexuality?
A) pansexual

Q) who's you're favourite kpop band?
A) ummm...Oneus , MCND , A.C.E and Exo.

Q) Do you have an inheritance?
A) I'm not sure. I guess I could have an inheritance...

Ryo

Q) do you have any siblings?
A) yes quite a few. An older sister , three older brothers and a younger sister.

Q) what's your favourite thing about Severus?
A) I love everything about him it's hard to pick just one thing. His eccentric fashion sense , the way he scrunches his nose when he's concentrating , his grumpy attitude that reminds me of a cat. I just love him.

Author question

Q) is Destiel's name from the ship name of Castiel and Dean.
A) actually no. I haven't watched supernatural. I just has the name stuck in my head for some reason so I looked up the meaning which is "to fall from god." And decided it was fitting for what I have planned for Destiel.

Well that's all the questions! I'll probably do some more facts or questions later. Also enjoy the cute picture of my Doggo. His name is Wiz and he's the best boy.