A/n: 50K special

I know this is long overdue but I'm dumb and I didn't even realise this book had 50K views. I will do another special thing when we hit 100K. I will pretty much do anything apart from face reveal (for personal reasons.) so this time I decided to some character fun facts and author fun facts. I'll also do another ask the character so you can comment your questions like last time. I will list the characters that will be participating in the ask the character: Ryo , Severus , Blaise , Neville , Pansy , Hermione , Ron , Harry , Draco , Kaia (the Hungarian horntail) , Adrien , Destiel and Izora. Also if you'd like me to do an Author Q&A please let me know! Okay on to the Character Fun Facts. First up is Destiel~

Destiel fun facts.
*his name means "to fall from god" so you could say he's a fallen angel~
*He has a cat named Moonshine.
*Destiel actually has ADHD , so he's a bit of a hyper puppy.
*hey may or may not have a creature inheritance~ (I'll let yall theorise on what that could be if he does)
*he's allergic to garlic , Cumin and lemon.
*he loves dark chocolate but hates white chocolate.
*he likes Punk rock music and Irish folk music.
*he likes to dance.

Izora fun facts.
*her name is a variant of the name Isaura which means gentle breeze in Greek.
*she has an owl name Hanuel which means Sky/heaven in korean.
*Izora has a scar on her arm. Only a Destiel knows how she got it.
*Izora doesn't have many friends because she's introverted. She mostly stays with her brother and reads.
*she loves animals and has a strong bond with them. She excels in Care or magical creatures.
*she likes pop punk music and Indie music as well as a little bit of kpop.
*she hates thunderstorms because their loud.

Adrien fun facts
*his name means "dark sea." Ironically Adrien is scared of both the dark and the sea.
*he's a pure blood so he's mostly likely related to Draco in some way.
*he has a soft spot for foxes. At home there is a fox that lives on the grounds as his pet. He saved the fox when it was a Kit after it had injured his paw. The fox even sleeps in his bed with him and plays fetch.
*the sorting hat considered putting him in Hufflepuff but in the end it decided to put in him slytherin because of Adrien's desire to prove to matter how nervous he is he can be powerful.
*Adrien is very cunning. Sometimes he'll even help Destiel play pranks. He's very analytical often thinking things through and what the outcome will be before he does things. Sometimes this leads to overthinking things though. People never suspect him to be behind pranks because he so quiet.
*he likes Jpop , Kpop and Latin music.
*he is Half Greek and Half Cypriot. He family moved to England when when he was a toddler.
*he loves cherry cheesecake and rainbow marshmallows.

Ryo fun facts
*his name is Japanese and has many meanings depending on the Kanji. The one I meant with means Cold or cool , since he is a Frost elf. However another meaning is Excel/survive and Ryo has had a lot of hardships in his life.
*his sister once drew whiskers and a cat nose on his face with permanent marker and it wouldn't come for three weeks.
*he likes making cocktails. If he didn't become an apothecarist he would of become a bartender.
*he is a black belt in martial arts and skilled in sword fighting.
*he likes elvish folk music and heavy metal.
*his favourite food is ice cream.
*Ryo has anxiety but was never diagnosed. He often has panic attacks.
*apart from his pet cat eclipse he's owned a Niffler called Mr Sniffles when he was little , a great horned owl named Archimedes and two Occamy called Medusa and Hydra.

That's about it for the character fact files. I also would love to do a fanart challenge. If any of you want to draw fanart of the characters or ships on this story and send it to my insta I will feature them at the end of each chapter and of course give you shout outs. I promise I'll try to update soon~ feel free to comment your questions for the characters and for me if you'd like an author Q&A as well. Thank you for the 50K views , although we are now at 84K reads. When we get to 100K I'll do another special! Well goodbye my lovely Lions , Snakes , Badgers and Eagles. And everything in between~ ❤️🦁💚🐍💛🦡💙🦅 🖤