Chapter 4: Feelings and revelations

A/n: hi ur resident insomniac author here! Writing at 2:48 in the morning cos thy can't sleep. So before we get on with this chapter I need to explain things. 1) the drarry is slow burn. It will happen...but progressively. 2) I did change the description. I realised the Time line did not work so I changed it but I didn't want to re write previous chapters so just ignore the time stuff. 3) there will be smut but hear my out first. Currently Harry now known as Sebastian is currently 14 with draco. This book will follow them through 4th , 5th , 6th year etc. So when the smut happens they'll be legally old enough. So don't hate in the comments saying their underaged. Finally I am not the best at grammar and I'm still in school. Updates will be slow and if there's mistakes I'm sorry. I proofread my work but it's easy to miss stuff yourself as I don't have a proofreader. I do everything by myself. Anywhoooo enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________

Since Draco's first visit the two hung out every time they could. There was just a few days till they went back to hogwarts. The two were currently sat on the sofa watching a movie. Sebastian had to explain the muggle items of a tv , movie and remote to Draco. It had been awkward but rather hilarious. Now they or Draco rather was watching the movie about a lion who's dad died and then he ran away or something.....what was it....lion queen? Hike Sebastian was sleeping. However draco was now not paying attention to the screen but to a certain raven who was asleep , his head on the sofa arm. Draco had never noticed how pretty he was. His long eyes lashes rested delicately against his pale skin. The long raven locks fell in front of his face. His skin was smooth and blemish free. A beautiful milky colour. He was curled up like a kitten wearing an oversized green sweatshirt with a nimbus 2000 on it and some black pj shorts. He looked beautiful. And peaceful. It was very different from the sobbing petrified boy he'd seen on the first day. Sebastian had gotten used to physical contact more now. He was getting better. Slowly...but surely. He smiled reaching over to caress Sebastian's cheek. He couldn't help but wish Sebastian was his. Curled up against him as they cuddled and slept...wait...did he...did he have feelings for Sebastian....did he...have a crush on Sebastian? Draco feeling bemused was unaware his hand had moved to Sebastian's hair running through the dark locks gently. He was unaware of the three adults watching them till Lucius cleared his throat. He looked up at his dad and stopped the movement of his hand. Lucius raised an eyebrow. "He fell asleep like that okayyyy" Draco whined. He felt embarrassed to be caught in such an act. Severus sighed. "Can you wake him up? I need to...talk...with him." Draco did not like the sound of this 'talk' but he complied anyway. It wasn't like he really had much of a choice. He Lifted Sebastian up then shook his shoulder gently to rouse him, Sebastian let out a muffled whine. "W-Wha? Mmmf...lemme go back to sleep...." Severus sighed. "Sorry this is important....we need to talk" Sebastian raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Abouuuut?" Severus took a deep breath for the awkward conversation about to take place. He sat down on the sofa. "While you were with the Dursley's...dumbledore and a few other people have been lying to you....dumbledore and Mrs Weasley have been stealing from your bank account....so has young mr Weasley....there is Also an agreement that Ginny and you will marry." He stated. "WHAT!?" Sebastian screeched as he bolted up fully awake. Indignation swept over his features. "I don't want to marry her! I never agreed to that! And they've been stealing my money! My parents money!" Severus had expected this reaction. "It's alright child...we're going to get them back for what they've done...it's up to you what you'd like to do" he reassured. Sebastian sighed. "I want all stolen money to be returned , all people who have access to my account that I do not permit to be removed from access. And however it was formed I want that marriage contract revoked as soon as possible." He huffed Lucius was deep in thought. "How was the contract formed?  Only the boys legal Guardian could do that?" Lucius question , still unaware of what a Dumbledore had done. Severus glared at the floor. "Dumbledore appointed himself as Sebastian's guardian....he blocked him from his parents will and blocked me from the will. It was stated that if his god fathers couldn't look after him , that I would be his guardian per Lily's request. Not quite sure how she got Potter to agree to that but she did someone...I didn't attend the will reading though. I was too upset and lost in guilt to go. The old coot must of taken adventure of this and made sure I was prevented from hearing the will if I ever got curious." Severus sighed. "He is NOT my guardian" Sebastian replied hotly. His eyes narrowing in anger. Severus nodded. "No he's not...and as of today Harry Potter is dead." Severus pronounced. Sebastian smiled. That was the best thing he'd heard all day. He grinned. He was ready to go back to school now...not as Harry but as Sebastian. He would get to be himself for once.
__________________________________________________________________________________
*the next day*
Sebastian was at Gringotts with his father and the Malfoy's however the Malfoy's has to wait outside, the goblins jumped at the chance  to get dirt on someone , especially dumble-dumb-as-a-door. They had sent two hogwarts letters to the Dursley's. A new rule had been imposed that only two letters could be sent. They had also obliterated the Dursley's memories of Harry. Now Harry no longer existed Sebastian could start his new life....
The goblins gave him a hogwarts letter as well and then he left. They shopped around diagon alley for a bit. Sebastian got a new broom. A nimbus 2001 same as Draco. It would be slightly suspicious if he turned up with a fire bolt that had the initials H.P engraved into it. They got some last minute school supplies and a bunch of sweets from honey dukes. Unfortunately they weren't the only ones. The Weasley family were there and Hermione who looked a little uncomfortable. He heard Ron's voice. "Is that Snape? Whose the weird kid with him? Ew the Malfoy's are there too...what is this a death eater meeting." Sebastian bit back the urge to growl at them but he did send a fierce glare at them. He kept walking at his fathers side. They quickly reached the three broomsticks where they had a butter beer each. He and Draco chatted animatedly while their parents discussed whatever they were discussing. He could only pick a few words from it. Riddle. Sebastian. Danger. That's all he caught from it. Something about him. Something about danger. And a riddle? Or....Tom riddle? He was confused that's for sure. He'd think about it later....right now he just wanted to enjoy his new life. No more problems, he was finally carefree. After some more shopping they returned to the manor. Sebastian and Draco flew around outside on their brooms , playing a modified makeshift game of Quidditch , to practice for school tryouts. After twenty minutes they were called inside. The three adults were sat in the kitchen with two extra people. Sebastian's eyes lit up when he saw them. "Uncle Siri! Uncle Remy!" He yelled excitedly running to them. They both took it in turns to pick him and hug him. "Heya pup how are you doing?" Sirius said gruffly. "I'm okay...not one hundred percent but we're getting there." He replied softly , clinging to him. Sirius patted him gently. "Well at least you're feeling a little better. That's still an improvement." Remus hummed kissing him on the head. Sebastian nodded smiling. "Why are you guys here anyway? You usually visit on Sunday , and you write to me beforehand. You guys don't usually show up unexpectedly. Not that I'm complaining."  He hummed cuddling into them. Draco also looked bewildered. He noticed that both Remus and Sirius were shifting uncomfortably. He was good at observing people. What were they nervous about? Severus sighed. "Sebastian , Draco sit down." He said softly gesturing for them to sit at the kitchen island. There was hot chocolate for both of them. Sebastian looked around confused. "What's going on dad?" He asked. Severus sighed. "Sebastian this will come as a little bit of a shock to you.. Tom riddle is not the man that killed killed your parents , nor is he Lord Voldemort. That title , unfortunately belongs to Dumbledore. He stood Tom Riddles identity and used to to commit mass genocide. We have no idea why he would do this but he is the one who murdered your parents. I'm telling you this now because have to meet with Tom. He's pretty persistent on meeting you. He's also your grandfather..." Severus explained. Sebastian nearly fell off his chair in shock. "Okay okay hold on...so Dumbledore is actually Lord Voldemort...and Tom Riddle is my grand father? How? And if he's my grand dad who's been trying to kill me? I'm pretty sure I'd notice if Dumbledore became a disembodied head that lived on the back of my teacher. And Riddle's diary contained his memory...." Sebastian said frowning in confusion. He was having trouble wrapping his head around everything he'd been told. "The meeting will answer most of your questions but I'll explain how he's your grandfather. Tom used to have a wife and son that he loved dearly , until that old coot murdered them. Tom lost his mind and started plotting his revenge against Dumbledore , however during that time Dumbledore stole his identity and fashioned the alias of Lord Voldemort. Tom was forced to go into hiding. During that time he met a girl who's last name was Evans. They ended having a one night stand and she ended up pregnant , however Tom hadn't gotten over his wife and son's death and he was in hiding so he left , leaving her to raise the child alone. The child ended up being a squib and he married a muggle women. But we all know it's still possible for muggles to have magical children. Out of their two daughters one turned out to be a witch. Your mother Lily. So that makes Tom your grandad. He feels guilty about not being around so he'd like to make up for it by being in your life. I understand it'll take awhile for you to adjust though , he's already been made aware of that." Severus explained , placing a gentle hand on Sebastian's shoulder. Sebastian nodded. "Okay. As long as you're there...is Draco coming too?" He asked. Severus nodded. "Draco and his parents are coming too. I should be with you most of the time anyway , but if i have to leave the room at some point you'll still have Draco , and your god fathers." Severus said softly. Sebastian turned and smile at Sirius and Remus. Glad that they were coming along. "Once you finish your hot chocolate go get ready okay? You don't need to wear robes or anything fancy , just smart casual." Severus said patting his head before picking up his cup of tea. "We should get going as well. We'll meet you there." Lucius said hugging Severus who sent a half hearted glare at the blonde while Narcissa giggled at her husband's antics. Severus lightly pushed his friend away. "Alright say goodbye Draco." Draco hugged Sebastian tightly. "Bye Seb. See you later alright?" He said softly. Sebastian nodded into Draco's shoulder. Draco was very good hugger. The blonde seemed to radiate an eternal source of heat which Sebastian loved because he always felt cold. He reluctantly let go off Draco and watched as Draco and his parents flooed away. He gave Severus , Sirius and Remus a quick hug before running upstairs. He changed into a button up white shirt , a sleeveless black sweater vest and some black jeans. He laced up his black combat boots. He went back down stairs where Severus stood looking like an 18th century goth. Sebastian giggled. Severus rolled his eyes. "Yes I get it , my fashion sense is strange. He huffed. "I like it. I want clothes like that~" Sebastian said. Severus smirked putting his arm on Sebastian's head making his son pout. "Next time we go into town you can go clothes shopping." Severus said. Sirius scoped Sebastian up. "You look like a mini Remus~ he used to wear clothes like that all the time at school. Not sure why anyone would want to wear that on a weekend when you finally get a break from school uniform but Remus is a nerd. It suits you though." He said ruffling Sebastian's hair. He got backhanded across the head by Remus for his comment. Sebastian giggled. "Thanks Sirius." They apparated to the Riddle manor. Sebastian remembered how much he hated apparation. He felt like his stomach was doing back flips but he managed not to be sick. Severus held him close until the sickness wore off. They met up with the Malfoy's outside of the manor. Draco also looked a little pasty , most likely from apparating. He was wearing a grey turtleneck and white washed jeans. Sebastian smiled hugging him tightly. The blonde laughed patting his head. They went inside the large mansion. It rivalled the Malfoy mansion. The floor was made of dark oak wood panels and the walls were black marble. Gold and silver framed portraits and paintings lined the hall. Sebastian's eyes lingered on one portrait. A man with dark brunette hair dressed it luxurious looking clothes stood next to a beautiful lady with long raven curls. In front of them was a toddler sat on a ornate chair. They were all smiling and seemed happy. The man seemed almost identical to Tom Riddle's memory that had been trapped in his diary , just a little older and happier. The picture frame was more decorate than the other plain , solid gold and silver ones. The polished silver formed the shape of two snakes , emeralds forming their eyes. Onyx and red rhinestones embedded into their scales. As they passed the living room Sebastian noticed that the fire place also had the same snake motif. Riddle certainly was a fan of snakes. Sebastian supposed it was a good thing he's brought Shadow with him. She hadn't been much of a fan of apparating but Severus said she'd get used to it. They reached a room with a large black door. A sword with a snake wrapped around it engraved into the black stone. Instead of a typical round door knob it had a ring door knob shaped like a snake. The door knob's base was a skull , giving the appearance that the snake was coming out of it's mouth. Sebastian was sure he'd seen that some where before. However he didn't have time to think about it as his nervousness kicked in when he realised on the other side of this door was Tom Riddle , his supposed grand father and apparently not the man behind the murder of his parents. "It will be alright masssster." Shadow hissed softly , poking her head out from his sleeve where she was hiding. She gently flicked her tongue out against his wrist in a comforting manner. "I forgot you had a snake." Draco said softly , staring at Shadow curiously. Sebastian smiled and allowed Draco to pet her, assuring the blonde she wouldn't bite him unless Sebastian ordered her too. Draco wasn't afraid of snakes , he just knew better than to pet a random snake with out making sure it was safe. Severus opened the door and Sebastian swallowed thickly. They entered to find a man sat at the head of a long table , reading the daily prophet. A large snake coiled around his body. Sebastian looked at the Salem curiously. The man chuckled. "The snake's name is Nagini , my familiar. She's quite beautiful isn't she?" He said fondly stroking her large scaly head. She made a noise of content. "she's gorgeous." Sebastian whispered still mesmerised by the giant snake. He finally pulled his gaze away and looked at the man. He had dark brunette hair and red eyes that held mischief. Tom Riddle. Sebastian looked down nervously and held onto Draco's arm. He felt shadow shift around his arm trying to comfort him. Tom seemed to noticed Sebastian's nervousness and smiled at him. "Don't be nervous child. You have a snake familiar too don't you? May I see her?" He asked politely. Sebastian nodded slowly and lifted his sleep , encouraging Shadow to peek her head out of his sleeve. He shakily walked over to Tom and placed Shadow in his lap. Tom smiled. "Her colouring and pattern is beautiful. She is very sweet too but definitely still fierce. She'll be a great and powerful familiar to you. I assume Severus has made you aware of our relation to each other?" He inquired as he ran a finger over Shadow's head. Sebastian nodded shyly. "Is it okay if I hug you?" Tom asked looking up at Sebastian. Sorrow reflected in his eyes. Sebastian bit his lip. "Um...okay...j-just be gentle please..." he asked timidly. Tom sighed sadly. He could see the signs of abuse from here he gently placed Shadow around his neck and hugged Sebastian cautiously. "I apologise for not being there for you. You've been put through hell." He whispered gently stroking Sebastian's hair. Sebastian felt the flood gates open before he could stop them. Soon he was sobbing against his grand fathers chest. Shadow slithered off Tom's neck and around Sebastian's to offer him comfort. It took a few minutes but Sebastian started to relax and his sobs trailed off into sniffles. Tom smiled patting his head. "Now before I talk with the adults privately , any questions?" He asked , addressing both Sebastian and Draco. Harry looked down awkwardly. "Um...not to be rude....but if your my grandfather how do you look so young?" He asked his curiosity getting the better of him. Tom chuckled. "I had a feeling you'd ask that. I can't blame you I'm sure it's rather perplexing. Unfortunately the answer is a little sadder than I'd like to admit. I'm sure Severus has told you how I lost my mind after that old fool murdered my family? Well after i went insane I swore to destroy Dumbledore before I died...so I went as far as to turn myself immortal. Not my best idea I'll admit. Being immortal is a lonely existence." He sighed. Sebastian frowned and decided to give him another hug. Tom smiled and patted his head. "You like books don't you? How about you and Draco go to the library while I talk with the adults? A house elf will get you when we need you." He said calling for an house elf. A female house elf named Nifty appeared. She was quite bubbly and told them hundreds of facts about the manor as she lead them to a cavernous library that could almost put Hogwarts own library to shame. Sebastian started in awe at all the books before rushing to investigate them. Draco chuckled and walked to the section labelled with a gold D. He skimmed over it with his eyes until he found a book on dragons. He sat down and started to look through it. Sebastian joined him a few minutes later with a book on the most dangerous potions known in the wizarding world. Draco smirked. Sebastian was already being influenced by Severus. "Uncle Sev has already turned you into a potions nerd." He laughed. Sebastian pouted cutely before wacking Draco on the head with the book. Draco whined rubbing his head as Sebastian laughed evilly. "You are definitely Sev's son" he chuckled chasing Sebastian around. He grabbed him around the waist and spun him round giggling. Sebastian joined in the laughter. After taking a minute to catch their breath they settled down reading the books they'd chosen. Draco was absorbed in a page about the Ukrainian Ironbelly and Sebastian was reading about the Veritaserum. He had a feeling he'd need this knowledge in the future. He and draco spent time together in the library four half an hour. Nifty bringing them hot chocolate and freshly baked cookies half way through. She appeared again fifteen minutes later to take them back to the dining hall. They entered and sat down. Sirius and Remus had arrived as well. Tom smiled at Sebastian and Draco. "Alright , I'm sure you're both aware that Dumbledore can't be trusted. But you two have to act like your in the dark about that , you also need to keep the fact you have contact with me a secret. You can't even tell your closest friends yet...you will be notified when the time is right." He said gravely. They both nodded solemnly and he smiled deciding to lighten to mood they talked about other topics , such as Quidditch. They spent most of the evening just spending time with each other. They'd become firm friends in a very short time. Severus walked in with two slices of pumpkin pie that he'd baked. There was flour on his cheek and the apron he was wearing. Sebastian and Draco giggled. Seeing their usually stoic and grumpy potions Professor offering them baked goods and looking like he had a fight with a bag of flour was a rare sight and they couldn't help but laugh. Usually Severus would complain but he was actually glad. Because if he could elicit even the tiniest giggle from Sebastian then there was hope that he Sebastian could heal mentally as well as physically. Draco and Seb tucked it the spiced pumpkin pie. Sebastian smiled happily letting the warmth of the cinnamon and freshly baked pastry fill his stomach. He only managed half of it before his stomach protested but he enjoyed what he did eat. Draco finished his for him. "Hey draco you know Latin right?" Sebastian asked his head resting on Draco's lap. Draco looked at him softly. "I'm not fluent in it but I know a fair amount. Why?" He asked curiously. "There's a line in the book in Latin. What does it say?" He asked showing him the sentence. "Ut hostibus modo....that means for enemies only." He said , raising an eyebrow. He wondered who had written that line. Sebastian made a note of the spell just in case. It might come in handy. The adults entered the room to tell the, it was time to go. The Malfoy's still had things at home to attend to and Sebastian was getting sleepy. Draco pouted as he hugged Sebastian like his life depended on it. "Honestly the two of you act like you'll never see each other again." Lucius said shaking his head fondly. Draco let go of Sebastian reluctantly and waved goodbye before grabbing his fathers arm as they apparated. Severus picked Sebastian up and held him like a child. Sebastian buried his face in Severus' shoulder sleepily. Severus bid Tom riddle a goodbye and carried Sebastian out of the mansion before apparating them away. It would certainly be an interesting year at Hogwarts...

Words: 3775
A/n: the edited version is up~ finallyyyy. I came up with this idea half way through and really wanted to add it in! We have good Tom riddle~ and here's some awful Sebastian fanart I tried to draw- I'm sorry it's so patchy and horrible. It's my first time digitally drawing something.

 It's my first time digitally drawing something