A/n: Editing and Re-vamping

Hallo Author here~ sorry that this isn't a chapter update however this is an important announcement. I'm sure you've noticed that this book is currently under editing so I thought I'd take the time to explain what this means for updates etcetera as well as some other information.

Firstly just because the book is under editing that doesn't mean the updates will stop , so don't worry. It just means that updates will be slower because I'll be going back and forth between writing the next chapter and editing previous chapters so please be patient with me > ~ < I will try to update as much as  possible as soon as possible. Now the reason this is under editing is because I started writing this a few years ago when I was an amateur Wattpad writer (I still am an amateur pfft) I discontinued the story and then decided to continue it around about a year later so my writing had changed a lot. I felt I could do better so I went back and edited some of it but I still wasn't happy with it so I'm going to completely Re-vamp the story. This means longer , detailed and hopefully more interesting chapters and possible even new chapters between the older chapters if I feel that it needs it. I will announce when a newly edited chapter has been released either on the message board or as an authors note so keep an eye out. I have just finished re vamping the first chapter. It's a lot longer and more detailed but also much darker so read at your own risk friends.

The second thing I'd like to announce is something I mentioned awhile ago but I'm not sure if anyone has done it or is interested in doing it. I mentioned that I'd like to do a fanart challenge kind of thing. If anyone wants to draw fanart of any of the characters or ships in this book and send them to my insta then I will feature as many of them as i can at the end of each new chapter. Also if you have any ideas for other little rewards I could do then please let me know as I appreciate everyone's support with this book. If you'd like another character Q&A or Author Q&A please let me know.

That's all for now , I promise I'll try to update soon~ Goodbye lovely kittens 🐱❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚🐱