Chapter 15: Catch me if you can

Sebastian groaned his head thudding on the table in the library.

Madame Pince shushed him venomously , glaring icy dagger at him. He rolled his eyes and stared at the multiple books that surrounded him.

He was still desperately trying to figure out what the screeching egg meant. He huffed as he picked up a thick brown leather bound book, it's aged, yellowing pages of parchment covered with thick layers of dust that made him cough and sneeze and really didn't do his asthma any favours.

He stared forlornly at the black inky cursive that was scrawled On the pages , but none of it had any useful information on screaming gold eggs. He sighed, resting his chin in his palm as he sulked, until he felt a warm hand on his back , the hand started rubbing gentle circles into his tensed muscles.

He smiled and looked up at Draco. The platinum blonde smiled and kissed his temple. "No luck I assume?" He asked softly.

Sebastian pouted and buried his face in Draco's chest. "No. I can't find anything..." he whined.

Draco played with his hair. "How about we take a walk? You need a break and I'm lonely~" he chuckled.

Sebastian looked at him softly before nodding. "Okay you big baby~" he giggled as the two of them put the books back. They left the library but not without receiving a death glare from Madame Pince.

They walked around the school grounds , going as far as the border of the forbidden forest but didn't go any further than that. They sat down under an Apple tree.

Sebastian started making flower chains while Draco climbed up the tree to pick some apples. Sebastian giggled as Draco handed him an apple. "I swear you love apples more than me~" he teased.

Draco nuzzled up to him. "No way. I love you way more." Draco said firmly. Sebastian smiled leaning against his shoulder as they both munched on the apples. Sebastian gently placed a crown of flowers he'd made around Draco's head and then put his own on. Draco giggled softly and kissed him sweetly.

Golden rays of sunlight streamed through the gaps in the leaves and showered the boys with warmth. Sebastian admired how beautiful Draco looked in the sunlight , his blonde hair glowed almost white and his silver eyes were like diamonds. "You're gorgeous..." Sebastian mumbled.

Draco blushed and leaned in to kiss Sebastian on the lips sweetly, "as are you love. Your eyes are simply mesmerising." He whispered softly , making Sebastian blush.

Half an hour later Draco left to go tutor some hufflepuffs. Sebastian continued to wander around the grounds trying to solve the mystery of the golden egg.

He was so deep in thought he quite literally bumped into someone but instead of going crashing to the floor the person grabbed hold of him and steadied him. "Woah-easy there tiger." A voice chuckled. Sebastian looked up to lock eyes with none other than Cedric Diggory.

He flushed red from embarrassment and looked away. "Sorry-I'm just really stressed out trying to figure out what the screaming in that damn egg means." He mumbled.

Cedric smiled softly. "Well since you helped me out with the first task I'll give you a hint. The prefect's bathroom is a good place for a bath. Take the egg with you." Cedric said.

Sebastian blinked. Naturally he was surprised-I mean Cedric was suggesting he take a bath with an egg-that was out of the ordinary even for Hogwarts-but he didn't see why Cedric would have any reason to lie to him-so against his better judgement he decided to take the older boys advice.

After waving goodbye to the hufflepuff he went to go see if Draco was finished tutoring. On his way he passed a Griffindor boy with a black mullet and violet eyes , making out with a blue eyed , brunette hufflepuff. When they noticed him they both flushed in embarrassment. Sebastian just smiled at the two flustered boys before going on his way.