Chapter 6: Potions , explosions and screams

Heyyy author hereeee Sorry for not updating for a few days I've been busy with school but I'm back halló and enjoy this new chapter!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Today was the first day of classes and Sebastian was in potions. It was slytherin and griffindor which sucked, he and draco were partners. Behind him was Ron and seamus finnigen. He and Draco were good at potions so they were doing fine. Dad has taught him a lot of potions so he'd improved and Draco was a master at this. Everything was running smoothly until Sebastian went to get the frozen doxy wings and Draco was busy chopping black beetles. Ron used his wand to float three extra rat tails into their pot. Sebastian came back seconds after. He added the frozen doxy wings. At first nothing happened but within seconds the potion exploded. Draco jumped back narrowly missing getting any on him but Sebastian was covered. Snape stood up. "What is going on? Sebastian are u alright?" Sebastian didn't say anything. He was frozen...then he started trembling and tears filled his eyes...his lips were parted in desperate attempts to breath. He fell to the ground screaming and gasping. Severus didn't care about keeping up his reputation. He kneels down beside Sebastian. Stroking his hair out of his face he pulled him into his arms and flared at Weasley. He knew he was the culprit. "Draco keep an eye on the class...clean that up before anyone gets hurt. I'll take Sebastian to the infirmary." He stood up his son in his arms. He was panicking. His son was in agony and he couldn't do anything.
Madam Pomfray was surprised when Snape came in carrying his screaming son. "What on earth happened."
"A sabotaged potion exploded and a lot went on him" Severus laid Sebastian down. His son writhed on the bed screaming his head off. Madam Pomfray stripped off his robes trying to get rid of the potion. Before she could unbutton his shirt he yanked away screaming. Suddenly black shadows surround him. His screams got louder until blood splattered on the walls , floors and bed. The screaming stopped and the shadows disappeared. Severus looked at his son.
A long black cat tail , soft black cat ears protruding from his hair. And where his lips were parted tiny white fangs could be seen. His inheritance. Sebastian was part neko. Severus lifted his unconscious son and took him to be cleaned up.
After the blood had been washed away , he'd been changed into a comfy black sweatshirt that was miles to big for him and some black pj shorts and he'd came round Sebastian was laid on a med bay bed Severus next to him. Severus had sent professor Mcgonagall to keep an eye on his class and tell draco to come to the med bay. He heard footsteps running to the med bay and Draco sprinted in. "Is he Okay!?" Severus sighed. "Calm down and ask him yourself child." Draco looked at the lump on the bed who was apparently hiding under the bed. He pulled the covers back. "Seba-...woah.."
He heard a whimper and saw Sebastian curl up trying to hide the new appendages. "Seb it's okay...i think they're cute.."
Sebastian looked up. "You....think their cute?" Draco blushed and looked away. "Mhm" Sebastian blushed...he'd come to a Decision. He loved Draco. Severus got up to leave for something leaving both boys alone. Draco noticed the blush adoring Sebastian's cheeks and found it adorable. Without releasing what his body was doing he leaned in and pressed his lips against Sebastian's. He didn't expect Sebastian to kiss back. Plump lips shyly moving against his own. "Draco..."
"Sebastian.." Draco slowly realised what he did. "Sebastian...I...um..." he bolted out of the room ignoring Sebastian's shouts. "Draco come back please!" Draco ran through the corridors his heart hammering against his chest. He ran and ran tears running down his face he paced in front of a wall until a door appeared. He entered the room. It had a sofa , a tv , a punching bag and a box of tissues. A good place to cry and vent about how much he fucked up. He angrily punched the bag till his knuckles were bruised and bleeding. His head thudded against it as he planted heavily tears rolling down his cheeks. "What have I done....now he hates me...." suddenly his eyes went wide as unimaginable pain tore through his spine. White feathered wings burst from his back splattering red blood across the walls. His canines sharpened. His platinum blonde hair seemed almost white like snow. His silver eyes were glowing like diamonds. He fell to the ground with a scream of pain before his vision went black.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Severus growled in frustration as he searched the halls for a certain run away blonde. He'd come back to the infirmary to find his son in hysterics and no Draco. After managing to get Sebastian to calm down enough that he was just crying silently with the occasional sniffle he'd left on an endeavour to search for Draco. He'd been pacing in front of a wall trying to conjure an idea of where the teenager would of gone when a door appeared. Now he'd worked at this school awhile but he'd never seen this before. Severus wasn't normally one to indulge in curiosity however against his own judgement he opens the door. And there laid in the floor unconscious was draco. His shirt torn. White feathery wings coated in blood were stiff and sharp fangs poked out of his mouth. He was unconscious which worried Severus. He ran to his god-nephew shaking him. He got a muffled groan of pain in response. Draco had a fever and when Severus tried to get him to sit up he just swayed hazardously before collapsing back to the ground. Severus awkwardly picked Draco up he was hindered by the wings. They were massive in expanse. Now that he looked they weren't completely white. They faded from white to a pale periwinkle blue to a sky blue to a velvety midnight blue near black at the tips. "A Veela...sky class if I had to guess...honestly two inheritances in one day....I swear to Merlin these two were destined to be mates."
He carried Draco into the infirmary. Sebastian looked and cried. "DRACO! Dad what happened to him!" Severus sighed laying draco on the next bed. "He went through his inheritance as well....he was in some secret room the door just appeared..." Sebastian blinked. "The room of Requirement? I didn't even know Draco knew how to operate it." Severus quirked an eyebrow. "Operate?" Sebastian nodded. "You pave in front of it three times saying what you need and the door appears. Inside will be whatever you need. A bathroom , a kitchen , a zoo , anything really." Severus was awed. He never knew anything like this existed. Draco groaned as he came round. Sebastian stumbled off the bed Severus holding him up helping him get to Draco. "S-Sebastian I'm sorry..." Sebastian shook his head. "Why you saying sorry idiot I wanted you to kiss me...."  Draco's jaw dropped "you wanted it...! Now I feel like an idiot." Sebastian huffed "you are and idiot. But your my idiot". He kisses Draco's cheek. Draco smiled pulling Sebastian into the bed with inhuman strength and wrapped his wings round him. Seb ran his fingers over them. Which revealed the white as it took of the layer of blood. "Let's get you cleaned up.....dad can you get a bowl of warm water , a cloth and a soft brush please?" Severus conjured said items and watched as his son gently washed away the blood and brushed out the soft feathers until they were fluffy and clean. Draco had been making a crooning noise through the entire ordeal and Sebastian thought it was adorable.
When he was finished Seb leaned back against Draco's chest letting himself be groomed. His tail swayed and his ears twitched at the foreign but very welcome feeling. The two then curled up their energy drained as they fell asleep. Draco's arms wrapped protectively round Sebastian's waist. Severus knew that no matter what happened. Sebastian was safe with Draco as his mate and lover....he just hoped that nothing horrible did happen. He finally felt content with his life and he'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible if he could...
__________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: I'm off school sick so I thought I'd do something productive. Sorry I haven't updated for awhile my life is a hectic mess. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Good bye my lovely kittens 🐱🖤💙