Ask the Character

The way I'm going to do this is do it in segments for each character so it's less confusing.

Sebastian
Q1: are you a little?
Sebastian: I don't think I'm a little? I just get so scared sometimes I resort to speaking like a toddler. But I guess sometimes I like to be a little childish because I never got a childhood...

Q2: spill 3 secrets
Sebastian: ummm I don't have many secrets? I don't think. But I'll try?
Secret 1: I'm scared of the dark
Secret 2: I like it when Draco calls me kitten even though I say I don't because it flusters me
Secret 3: sometimes I still wish Ron was my friend...I wish he wasn't so mean. *sniffles*

Draco

Q1: do you ever hear Sebastian say Nya?
Draco: I have actually heard him say that once. But I am quite confused as to what it means. He also purrs and mews a lot. It's rather cute.
Sebastian: iS NOt! I DoNt SAy NYA
Author: Sebastian this is Draco's question section-

Q2: Draco are you okay?
Draco: am I okay? Of course I'm okay? Why wouldn't I be Okay? Who said I'm not okay?! *Nervous laughter*

Q3: spill 3 secrets
Draco: Purebloods don't tell secrets...but fine...
Secret 1: I wish Sebastian would let me go further but I don't want to push him. I know he's not ready yet... *blushes*
Secret 2: I'm officially scared of hippogriffs...
Secret 3: uncle sev scares me a little...oNLY A LITTLE

Q4: Draco are you scared of your father and is there something he could do to to make you less scared?
Draco: this is a more complicated one. I'm not scared of my father...but I feel distanced from him. He doesn't show me much affection and I wish he did. I know he does care , he's just very busy with work , and he isn't the most affectionate type...then again neither is uncle sev but he hugs Sebastian...I just wish my father would hug me once in awhile. *sigh*

Severus

Q1: Do you like it when Sebastian speaks toddler and would you like him to speak like that all the time but under different circumstances?
Severus: that's rather confusing...I'm not sure how to answer that...I don't mind it , it's kind of...cute?...I suppose...but I'm unsure if I'd want him to speak like that all the time...it would depend if he was comfortable with it....

Q2: spill 3 secrets
Severus: if I have to....
Secret 1: I still miss Lily....
author: that's not a secret-
Severus: IT IS!
Secret 2: I understand Sebastian's pain because my father was abusive...I do not trust people easily because of this.
Secret 3: I'm sick because I- Nevermind I'm not telling you that...my third secret is....I'm bisexual.

Lucius

Q1: if you could chose one of the mentioned people to be with who would it be.
Lucius: well I'm married to Cissy so naturally I would chose my wife.

Q2: spill 3 secrets
Lucius: *sigh* why do people want to know private matters?
Secret 1: Severus and I were a thing in 3rd year
Secret 2: Draco sleep walks , I once caught him sleep walking into the kitchen to steal cookies. He then tackled me to the floor in his sleep. It was rather peculiar.
Secret 3: I'm too scared to hug Draco because he was very fragile as a baby and I don't want to hurt him.

Narcissa

Q1: Do you love Lucius?
Narcissa: of course I do? I wouldn't of married him if I didn't.

Q2: Do you like the potter boy?
Narcissa: He is no longer a potter , regardless of his past , he is Severus' son now , and Draco loves him , that's good enough for me. As long as he does not harm my son I have nothing against him. Besides he's very cute and sweet.

Q3: spill 3 secrets
Narcissa: ooo Secrets~ do they have to be about me though? I have secrets about others , lots of them~ *pouts* fineee
Secret 1: I still have contact with my sister Adromeda even though she was disgraced from the family...I still love her.
Secret 2: Lucius is good in bed- I mean Lucius is secretly very sweet and kind *blushes*
Secret 3: I like to bake

Adrien
(I'm pretty sure this person got Adrien and Destiel mixed up so I swapped the questions around)
Q1: Why are you in slytherin?
Adrien: um I d-don't know I'm sorry...maybe because I want to p-prove that even if I'm n-nervous and s-s-shy I can still b-be as powerful and s-strong as everyone else...the s-sorting hat said I have a thirst to p-prove m-myself...

Destiel

Q1: why are you so nosey?
Destiel: hey I'm not nosy! Just curious! I want to help Sebastian but I can't do that if I don't know what's causing all his problems. Like what was that about deserving to be abused? Why in merlins name did he say that? Who hurt him? Was it his mother? Is that why he has all those scars? Does this link to why he doesn't eat much? I need to answer all this questions to help him. *scribbles in notebook*

Izora

Q1: what's your dream Job?
Izora: I'm not quite sure yet but I either want to be a teacher or a magic zoologist. On one hand it would be amazing to share my knowledge with billions of eager minds of students. But it would also be wonderful to look after cute magical creatures , see what mischief they get up to and show children the wonder of nature! *smiles dreamily*

A/n: Eight minutes late but oh well~ (it was Draco and Lucius's fault , they took forever to do their hair. Even though no one can see them?) Now my question to you guys is: So far who is your favourite character? I can't wait to see who you choose~ Goodbye my lovely kittens 🐱💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️🐱