Running away

I felt myself swimming, swimming as fast as I could until I finally reached land. Once I finally catch my breath I use my power to take off the shock collar, I would rather die than to go back to that rath prison, all I wanted what to live a normal life and maybe I will have that now that I escape. I look around too see I am in New York City 'Seriously this city is swarming with his hero and I'm probably going to be the top of their list to capture since I escaped.' I slowly get up still exhausted from all that's swimming and walk towards the streets of New York City.

I walk in the cold, dark street of New York City 'I am going to have a cold tomorrow.' I continue walking around until I see an abandon warehouse, I walk into the warehouse I use my magic to light up my surrounding and started looking around. I found a fire pit so I use my magic to start a fire, I look around the warehouse a little bit more and find some baggy clothes and a cover. I bring everything back to the fire I took off my prison clothes and put them in the fire as I put on the old baggy clothes. It is dirty and smells but it's the only thing I got.

I sat near the fire and put the old cloth on my shoulders 'How am I going to get food and water I guess I can just steel food but if I get caught I'm going back to RAFT, second thing I need is a fake ID cuz I can't get a job without an ID but how am I going to get one? ' my eyelid started getting heavy so I wait down on the cold ground and fall asleep.

Next morning

I wake up to see the fire have went out. I get up putting my bare feet on the concrete, I folded up the blanket and place it down next to where I was sleeping. I then hear my stomach rumbling I sigh knowing I had to steal to survive but this time without Pedro. 'I am all alone but Pedro last wish was for me to live my life.' I walk out the warehouse into an alley and I started watching the streets of New York looking for some food, I then see this guy coming out of an expensive car so I decided to use my magic to take his wallet.

I walk up to him "Hey sir I'm new to New York City and I was wondering where's the sauna is so I can clean up" I said in my sweet voice as he turned around to look at me to see I'm dirty "Oh honey you look tearable New York has done you bad" he said "Yeah but I need to" I said nervously "Oh sorry the sauna is two blocks from here I can take you there if you want" as he was distracted I use my magic to take his wallet, "Oh it's okay I'll just walk but thanks for the offer" I said when the wallet was in my hand as I walk away. When I was far enough I walk into an Alley and look in the wallet and took the money out. 'I'll save this for my fake ID and apartment' I put the money in my pocket and start walking to the store.

I walk into the store getting suspicious looks at me as I walk through the store and grabbed a sandwich, apple, water Cheez-Its and a bookbag. My stuff all my food in the book bag and turned myself invisible and made my way to the exit, but before I could leave I hit my toe making myself visible, then the alarm set off "Shit" I said as all of the workers turn their attention to me "Hey get back here!" He yelled and I started running out the the store "Some one stop her!" Someone yelled as I ran through a crowd of people saying sorry as I pushed them all out the way trying to escape, one guy tried to stop me but I push him out of the way and kept running. As I was running I heard a twip I look up to see a man in red and blue spandex following me.

"Shit shit shit!" I said I'm going to continue running I turned a corner running down an alley I then step on glass tripping and falling "Fuck!" I said as my foot began to gush out blood and tears streamed down my face, I look up to see it's a dead end. I slowly get up limping towards the only exit to the alley, just then the man in spandex lands in front of me. I fall on my butt in surprise 'Oh no I'm going to get caught. I'm going to go back to jail. I can't go back there' I started getting up even though my legs were shaking "S-stay b-b-back!" I yelled as I started backing up my feet bleeding against the concrete. He started approaching me "S-s-stay back I'm warning you" I said tears running down my face I look around the alley to see a pipe I quickly grabbed it . When I look back at him he was right in front of me, I swing the pipe at him but he caught it and took it from my hand and I fell on my butt "P-please don't hurt me" I said I started sobbing as my back hit the end of the alley.

He neeled down in front of me "Your feet it's bleeding" he said examining my feet "W-what?" I said looking at him shock, he looks up and straight into my eyes then back at my feet "Your feet is bleeding and I need to patch it up before it gets infected" I just stared at him 'I just stole from a store and he's not arresting me?', "Why are you helping me and who are you" I asked curious for his response "I'm Spider-Man and you seem scared once I approach you and I wanted to help you. Plus I wanted to know if your okay" he said I relax at the fact he didn't see me stealing "May I?"he asked pointing at my feet I just nodded, he gently picked up my feet and examine it "I need to take the glass out is that okay" I nodded in response still shocked at how nice he is.

He started taking the glass out of my feet "Ow", "Sorry. I'm going to take the big one out now you ready?" He asked looking in my eye I put my hand over my mouth and nodded. He then pulled the big glass out of my feet "Mmmmm" muffled in pain he's then ripped off one of my sleeve "Hey" I explained as he wrapped it around my foot.

I stared at him as he sat next to me, he then look at me and wipe the tears off my cheeks and I blush a little. We sat there in silence for a few minutes until I decided to speak "Can I hug you?" I asked taking off my hoodie and looking at him "Umm sure" he said nervously. I fully turn my body towards him and hug him tightly, he hesatnly put his hands on my back to hug me. His hug felt warm something I have an experience in a long time, he smelled like sweat and cookies which made me hungry. Tears fall down my face onto his shoulder "Thank you" I whisper in his ear as I let go of the hug to look at him and for first time in a long time I smile.

"I should probably go" I said standing up I grabbed my book bag and put my head up. "See you around Spider-Man" I said in a soft tone as I leave the alley. I then felt butterflies in my stomach as I walk back to the warehouse 'No no Wanda stop yourself before you get hurt again'.

I walked into the abandoned warehouse and sat down next to as I use my power to start a fire. I stared at the fire lost in thought 'Did Spider-man recognize me hopefully not, it is so uncomfortable in here but it's better than nothing' I got up and put the old cloth, I then lad down on it and everything went black as a fell into a deep sleep but keep thinking about Spider-Man and how nice he was.

--------------------------------------------------

Should I continue this story or not?

Hope you enjoy and I will see you in the next one ✌️