This can't be happening....Not again

Wanda POV

We met on top of the rooftop for about 3 months and not once have I seen the avengers, well except for one time when I saw Captain America wearing a hat walking around New York City. Spider-Man has been really kind to me and keeping me sane which I really appreciate, I also figured out he's around my age which is really cool. We haven't told each other our names yet. It's not that I don't trust him. I just don't want him to look at me differently. Right now he is bringing me into an apartment for me to take a shower since I haven't taken one in months and my hair is really greasy.

"Okay the shower is upstairs and I will bring you new clothes, also there's a toothbrush and a hairbrush under the sink if you need it" he said as he held out a towel and I nodded my head "Thank you" I said as I grabbed the towel from his hand and walk upstairs to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and walked into the shower, once the warm water hit my back I looked down to see a lot of dirt coming off of me 'Okay then'. When all the dirt was off and I used Spidey's shampoo and conditioner for my hair trying to get the grease out of my hair, I got out of the shower and just then Spider-Man open the door "Hey I got you some-" he said and he stopped dead in his tracks as I grab the towel he brought me earlier to cover up my breasts and my vagina as I just smile at him awkwardly. He stared at me like deer in headlights he's not looking at my breasts or body just my face 'I hope he didn't see anything' I thought "Ummm hi" I said not knowing what else to say as I see him snap out of his little trance 'Maybe he has never seen a woman naked before' I thought "H-here's some spare clothes" he said as he put the clothes on the sink I then wap the towel I used to cover my breasts and my vagina around my body "I-i didn't have any girls underwear so I got you some boxers, I hope you don't mind" he said nervously 'Well at least he lives alone as he doesn't have any women's underwear' I thought "N-no I don't mind" I said smiling awkwardly "I'm just going to" he said pointing to my dirty clothes on the floor "Yeah sure" I said as we both bend down to get my clothes and bump into each other "Sorry" we both said at the same time I giggled as he grabs my dirty clothes. "I'm just going to go" he said as he exited the bathroom and I started blushing like crazy. 'That was awkward' I thought as I dried myself off and put on the clean clothes he left on the sink, I then started brushing my hair, and use the toothbrush to wash my teeth and tongue.

I walked out of the bathroom after I finished brushing my teeth and went downstairs as I walk to the stars. I noticed some pictures of a man and a woman there holding a baby boy. There are some more of a middle aged man and a woman in her twenties and a young boy in between them. I walk past a bedroom door that is open slightly and I see a picture of a very attractive blonde girl smiling. 'I wonder who those people are' I thought as I walk down the stars I then see Spider Man in the kitchen making something. "Hi Spidey" I said as I entered the kitchen and sat down on the counter "Hi" he said, still paying attention to cooking "What are you making?" I asked as I jumped off the counter and went to stand beside him. "Well I was thinking about making soup so we can go to our favorite spot and watch the sunset as we drink some soup but I just don't know what's missing" he said "Can I have a taste?" I asked as he nodded and took a spoon full of the soup and brought the spoon to my face me to feed me the soup, I moved my hair behind my ear and took a sip "Mm your right it's missing something" I said as I started to think of what it's missing, I then realize what it was missing "Where is your seasoning cabinet?" I asked and he pointed to the cabinet next to me. I opened the cabinet and started looking for the chili powder "Ha" I explained as I grabbed the chili powder and turned towards the pot "Chili powder?" He asked confused, "Just trust the process, Spidey" I said smiling as I poured some chili powder in, I put the chili powder on the counter "Can I use this?" I asked pointing to the wooden spoon "Sure" he said as he handed it to me "Thanks" I said as I mixed the chili powder in "Okaaayy try this" I said as I took a spoon full of soup and brought it up to his face and he pulled his mask above his nose and took a sip "Mmm you are right chili powder is what was missing" he said smiling which made my heart flutter "I know right" I said as I took a sip from the same spoon, I see Spidey looking at me from the corner of my eye so I turn around to see a light shade of pink on his cheek "What? Is there something on my face" I said as I started to touch my face worried "No no there's nothing on your face, it just you have beautiful green eyes" he said and a blush spread across my face "T-thanks" I said as we stare into each other eyes well lens for me, I put my hand on his cheek as I trace his jawline to his lips.