Can't make the same mistake

Scarlet POV (7 years since Wanda 'died')

I walked through the front door seeing table set up and if they're having a fancy dinner date and everyone stopped to look at me until one of them approached me "You must be real bold to be in here right now" he said "I need to kill your boss and you're in my way"I said in a monotone voice and he then started laughing as if I was joking "Hahaha this is one bold bitch" he said as he continue laughing so I quickly grabbed the handle of the katana from the scabbard on my back

(The katana)

And sliced his neck open, blood spraying on me as he falls back on the ground and I just watched. I then looked up from the guy's body to see everybody was shocked "What are you guys waiting for get her" one person said as 20 guys started running towards me, I ran towards then sliced three of their necks and I then ran towards one of the tables and picked up the most beautiful fork I have ever seen 'Such a beauty' I thought as one of them come up behind me and wrap their arms around my neck. I stabbed the person in their stomach as I released myself from their arms and turned around then stabbed him in the eye, I took the fork out of his eye and then stab it in the other leaving it there "AAAAAAAAA" The guy yelled and pain trying to get the fork out of his eye turn around and I kicked the other guy's stomach, I took my gun out of the holster turned off the safety and shot him directly in the head.

'It was nice pretending I didn't have guns but I need to finish this quickly' I thought as I shoot the rest of them in the head and not missing a single shot. I quickly turned on the safety and put my Glock 19 back in this holster, I then cracked my knuckles as I walked into the kitchen to see it's empty. I walked further in to see a pot of soup it's still on the stove 'It's still warm" I thought as I turned around to see one guy which I'm guessing is the person who was cooking the food, the guy ran towards me trying to stab me but I grabbed his wrist and slammed his arm on the counter breaking his arm, I grabbed a knife from the counter as he was screaming in pain and stabbed him in the head multiple times. He's screams stop as looked up to see two more are coming into the kitchen. I pulled the knife out of his skull and grabbed another knife from the counter, I walked towards them and threw one of my knives in the air as I kicked one of them in the stomach and quickly caught the knife and stabbed him in the eye. I pulled the knife out of his eye and kicked his face as sliced the guy next to me neck. I didn't react fast enough to see another one come and punch me in the face, my mask falling off in the process. I backed up and spit blood out my mouth as a smile appeared on his face.

"Finally a challenge. I was starting to get bored" I said smiling like a maniac with blood in my mouth and his smile faded away "Oh getting scared now....Well too bad" I giggling as I see terror in his eyes, "Oh I'm going to enjoy this" I said as I ran towards him jumping on him wrapping my legs around his hips, I then bite down on his ear hard and ripped his ear off as I hear him screaming in pain. I jumped off of him, spitting out his ear and I smiled at him with his blood in my mouth. I kicked him in the ball and he fell to his knees, I dropped one knife then grabbed his hair making him look up at me with fear in his eyes "Well that was a downer but maybe we can still have fun" I said as my eyes turned red making him have nightmares that he thought were real. After a few minutes I stopped letting him have those nightmares as he started sobbing "Please just leave me alone" he pleaded "Oh did you ever stop when your own daughter was yelling for you to stop hitting her until you beat her to death" I said as he stopped crying and looked at me shocked "I read your file I know" I said "It was a mistak-" he said but I interrupted him.