She's back

Peter POV

"Peter" she said softly as she froze, then her eyes rolled back and she passed out on me "Wanda. Wanda! Are you okay?" I asked as I shook her but she didn't respond so I put my hand on the back of her head and turned us around me now on top of her. I put my ear close to her face to hear her still breathing as I let out a deep sigh of relief and I got off of her, I then sat next to her staring at her lovingly.

'She's alive' I thought as tears filled my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. I moved the hair out of her face to see a scar on her right eyebrow and a cut on her forehead "Are you just going to stare at her or are you going to help me?" Someone asked as I jumped up in surprise and turned around to see Tony leaning on a wall holding his side.

I then quickly got up and ran towards him "Tony, Are you okay?" I ask worried as I put his arm on my shoulder "Yeah I'm fine it's just when she hit me with her magic making me go through walls in the process she took the power from my suit and my suit shut off completely" he said as I help him into the kitchen and he then leaned on the counter as I let go of him "But that's not important isn't that Wanda?" He asked, "Yes it is" I said with a small smile. "Isn't she supposed to be dead and how is she alive?" He asked "I would like to know that myself" I said as I turned around to look in Wanda's direction.

30 minutes later (MJ POV)

I stepped over rubble as I entered the kitchen to see glass on the floor and two big holes in the wall "What happened here?" I said as I see Bruce helping Nat up and I then spotted Peter to see he's sweeping up glass. I ran towards him hugging him from behind. "Are you okay?", I sighed in relief as he removed himself for me. "Not right now MJ" he said softly as continue to sweep the glass off the floor with his back facing me. "Is everything okay? What happened?" I ask concerned. "It's nothing, it's just Wanda." He said "Wanda is alive?" I ask "Yes she is" he said as I look at him confused "Shouldn't you be happy Wanda is back and from what I could tell when you thought she passed is that you loved her very much" I said as he let out a deep sigh and turn around to face me "I am happy that she's back but she hasn't slept or eaten anything for 4 days, she has bruises all over her body and I punch her in her face not so long ago" he said "Oh shit. You punch her?" I ask, surprise and shame spread across his face.

"I didn't know it was her" He said

"Well you better hope she is not mad and you get to have a second chance with her isn't that enough and she'll be fine she just need to eat" I said reassuring him "Your right" he said "Plus since this is your second Chance why don't you make her favorite food" I suggested as I saw his eyes light up "That's a great idea. Thank MJ but probably need to order it since the entire kitchen is destroyed" he said nervously as I chuckled "Yeah you probably should" I said

Wanda POV (45 minutes later)

I jolt awake to see I'm in an interrogation room which looks better than my old cell except for the big one way window.

'I don't know why but the interrogation room looks oddly familiar' I thought, the door then open and I look towards the direction of the door to see Captain America in casual clothes.

He closed the door behind him, he then sat down in the chair in front of me. "Wanda do you remember me?" He asked as I was confused 'Who's this Wanda girl and why do they keep calling me that?' I thought as I didn't respond "Okay I'll take that as a no...... Well how are you still alive?" He asked my arms on the table with some sort of vibranium handcuffs that is some sort of power dampener and I leaned towards him "You shouldn't be asking about me, you should be worried about yourself." I said, smirking "What do you mean?" He ask "You still haven't noticed yet? That dagger I stab in your leg" I said as he nodded as if to tell me to continue "It has poison on it and you should be feeling the effects of the poison right now" I said as he looks at me shocked that I noticed but it quickly faded away "Regular poison only work for a short period of time thanks to my fast metabolism" he said as I just smiled "But that's just the case I made the poison on dagger specifically for you and if it does only affect you for a short period of time than why is it that it's 1 hour and 20 minutes since I stabbed you with my dagger and your still in pain"I said as realization appear on his face but quickly disappeared "I don't believe you" he said thinking I'm bluffing "I don't care if you believe me or not. Doesn't matter. Because you will" I said with a sadistic smile spread across my face as he realized I wasn't bluffing and got up than left the room 'That was easy plus I wasn't bluffing but I may have been a little psychotic' I thought as I heard commotion outside the door and then silence but just then the door opened.