Wanda?

15 minutes earlier (Scarlet POV)

I'm on top of the Avengers Tower disabling Friday so I can get in and out undetected like I did the last time.

"Ha" I said as I disable Friday, the rain soaking me and I jumped off the building then quickly used my grappling hook to stop me from falling.

I then lowered myself to an air vent and got inside the air vent as I unattached myself from the grappling hook cable.

I crawled inside the vents until I reached the kitchen but just then my stomach rumbled and I groaned in pain as I then felt dizzy.

'Okay just after this mission maybe they will give me some food' I thought as I then heard moaning?

'Oh okay, I didn't expect to be hearing that today' I thought as I shook my head and jumped out of the air vent into the kitchen.

I quickly scan the room to see nobody in here, but I see light coming from the living room.

I walked into the living room to see someone sleeping, once I was close enough I recognized the person as Natasha Romanoff.

'Killing her won't be easy' I thought, I pulled out my dagger and was about put it against her neck, but she wakes up and grabbed my wrist.
She quickly stood up and slammed my face into the couch which didn't hurt.

She let go of my wrist as I then backed up and pulled out my Glock 19 putting my dagger back and pointed it at her as she pulled out a Glock 26 from the coffee table then pointed it at me.

"Who are you?" She ask but I didn't respond as she then approached me and she is now standing in front of me.

"No answer well I guess I'll have to force them out of you" she said, she pulled the trigger, but I moved my head to the side as I grab her gun throwing it across the room.

She then kicked me in the stomach making me fall back into the kitchen.

I quickly got up to see her pushing a button, I then grabbed my throwing knives and threw it at her but she nearly dodge the knife as the knife ended up in the wall beside her.

She ran towards me trying to kick me in the leg, but I quickly dodge her attack and didn't notice the punch incoming.

She punched me in the face with her left hand, I backed up putting my hand on my left cheek.

I slowly look at her dead in the eyes, before I spit blood on the ground.

I ran toward her and she blocked all of the punches and kicks I threw at her.

"Sorry" I said quietly and surprisingly she heard me which made her stop for a second as I stumped on her kneecap dislocating it and she groaned in pain.

'People always seem surprised when I talk and it is a great way to distract someone' I thought as she fall on the ground and walk away from her and grab my gun.

I walked back towards her and held the gun up to her head but just as I was about to shoot when an arrow went right through my hands and I dropped my gun.

I grabbed the arrow and ripped it out of my hands.

"Gah, what the fuck" I groaned as blood gush out my hand.

I looked towards where the arrow was coming from and I saw the avengers well except for that guy Thor and Bruce banner.

I ripped a piece of her shirt then hit her in the side of the face with my elbow knocking her out as backed away from Natasha's body.

'This is going to get messy' I thought I checked to see if my hair was still in a bun and luckily it was.

I looked at all of the Avengers and noticed Spider-Man was on the wall.