Who is she?

Peter POV

"See you around Spider-Man '' she said in a soft tone I just stared at the girl as she left the alley 'I should have capture her but she looked terrified of me and her feet was bleeding, I just couldn't do it. Damn it. May always says I have a kind heart but I never believe it' I sigh "She is beautiful" I said. I put my hand on my mouth once I realized what I just said 'No pete no buuut she is really cute' I shake my head 'No Pete she sold from somewhere and that's a bad buuuuut it looks like she had a good reason.' I was broken out of my train of thought by Karen "Peter it seems like you have a text message from May, would you like me to read that message for you?" Karen asked "Yes please" I said "Hey Peter have you gotten the eggs yet?"Karen said as my eyes widened in surprise. "Shit I totally forgot about the eggs!" I exclaimed. "Peter, what have we talked about cursing?" Karen asked in a mom tone "Not to cuss'' I said as I get up from the ground "That's right" she said sternly and I just laughed "Your such a Mom" I said shooting a web and started swinging to the store "If I don't act like a mom you wouldn't be alive" she said "True" I laughed

Wanda POV (One week later)

I'm staring at New York City just enjoying the view as I pull out a picture of me and Pietro "Hey Pietro it's been a while" I said "Haven't started a life yet but I will soon and maybe start a family because you know I always wanted a normal life but never got the chance" I said as I sighed "I always feel like you're listening to me when I'm sad but I'm probably just going insane by this point" I chuckle as I stared out into New York City 'Everything so peaceful, well except for the honking cars but other than that New York really is beautiful' I took a deep breath enjoy this time I have in peace. "One day Pietro one day I will live out our dreams and be free of all the worries of our past but to do that I have to face our past" I said as I heard someone land beside me I quickly look over to see a Spider-Man "Ah!" I yelled at my heart started racing 'Well I know he helped me that day but I never can be too careful of who I can trust and I don't want to make that mistake again' I quickly got up and try to leave but I tripped over a rock on the roof and failed face first on the ground "Owww" I groan as I pushing myself off the ground and sat down as I examined my wounds 'It's nothing I can't handle just a few scratches', "Are you okay?" Spider-Man said as I looked up at him to see he was holding out his hands "I-i don't need your help so leave me alone" I stuttered as I get up without his help and walked past him to leave until "Wait!" He yelled after me, I don't know what got into me but I turned around "At least eat with me" he said as he held up the bag that I didn't notice before 'I haven't eaten anything good for the past few days except for eating the leftovers and trash can. I nodded hesitantly and walked towards them as he sat down where he was standing, I sat down across from him and he handed me in the bag.

I dug into the bag to find a sandwich so I sat the bag next to me and started eating the sandwich "Mmmmm" I moan 'I haven't eaten something that's good in a while, it kind of tasted like the one that's my mother used to make when they were still alive' I took another big bite of the sandwich but I stop once I realized that Spider-Man is staring at me. I look up into his lens where I guess is where his eyes are as I swallow with food down without chewing and smiled at him awkwardly, I then had a realization and then held the half eating sandwich up to his face "Here your hungry right?" I asked and I see his lens widen 'Amazing it showing his emotions', "No it's fine you can continue to eat it" he said as he pushed the sandwich back to me and I pushed it back in his face "I'm not eating until you eat it" I said seriously 'I know we're just strangers but I'm not just going to eat in front of someone and they don't have nothing to eat.'

He sighed and lifted his mask above his nose as he leans in and took a bite out of the sandwich "Your happy now" he said and smiled at him as I took a bite of the sandwich, I see a light pink appear on his cheek "I am" I said as I took the last bite of the sandwich. He pulled his mask down as I swallowed the sandwich "Hey umm can you tell me how your lens works there amazing" I said as I scooted closer to him "Well I created these myself, I thought it would be a great idea for my lens to show my emotions because people can't see it and maybe because it's a cool flex" he said and I chuckled "Can I look at your lens?" I asked and he hesitantly nodded, I scooted closer to him and looked into his lens. I reach out my hand and touch his face "Amazing" I said as I can see my reflection in the lens, I see that my hair has a lot of dirt and it looks darker than what it is. As I leaned in closer my hand touches his inner thigh and I immediately retreated my hand and back away from him "Oh I'm so sorry I-i d-didn't mean t-to" I said as I look around panic and saw a rock, I picked it up and handed it to him "Here punish me with this" I said as I look down prepared for the impact of the rock but it never came as I hear the rock drop down on the ground.

I slowly looked up at him "Why didn't you hit me?" I asked, "Why would I hit you?" He asked worriedly, "Because I did something bad and I need to be punished." I said nervously "Who told you that?" He said but I didn't answer 'because once I was in wrath if you did something wrong they would punish you but it was never that bad to the point we shed blood', "Who told you that?" He asked louder and I flinched. "I-I'm S-sorry I made you upset, please punish me." I said, tears coming out and all of a sudden a pair of arms wrapped around me. It felt comforting, like I didn't want to leave 'even though we met a week ago' I leaned into the hug as I cried into his shoulder.After a few minutes he let go of the hug as I do the same "I'm sorry I did that" I sniffled as he wiped the tears off my cheek "It's okay" he said softly as he continue to wipe my tears "I probably smell bad" I chuckled at myself "Yeah you do" he said as he removed his hand from my face "Ouch I didn't think you would agree" I said as I my hand on my chest offended and he chuckled "Your in a better mood" he said "Yeah thanks to you" I said smiling but it soon faded 'Stop Wanda he's a hero and don't forget what to you last time, he just acting kind to gain your trust. Not again.' I stand up and he does the same "I should probably go but it's nice to meet you" I said "Yeah I should go to" he said I nodded and walked away until "Hey!" He yelled out to me and I turned around "Yes?" I asked, "Can you meet me here tomorrow?" He asked and I felt butterflies in my stomach 'No Wanda don't fall for it he's trickling you' I snap out of my thoughts and I realize I was just staring "Ummm yeah I'll meet you here tomorrow" I said as I turn around and walk away as a small smile appeared on my face.

--------------------------------------------------

Everyone thank you so much for getting my new chapter if you like clean or resident evil then go check my sisters Starly93 new book, without that said I hope you guys have a wonderful day and I will see you in a handful peace ✌️