What have I done....

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Attempt suicide

Scarlet POV (6 years since Wanda 'died')

I opened the second story window and climbed in, then I walked towards the bed and then raised my dagger as I then stabbed the woman in her heart. I saw her open her eyes to look at me in horror as her body relaxed and she stopped moving. I then noticed there was a lump in the covers, I turn on the light as I then removed the cover off and stumbled back in horror dropping the dagger in the process "No no no no no" I said as I approached her then I grabbed her wrist looking for a pulse but I couldn't find one. "Shit shit shit" I said as I put my hands on my head and stared at the dead pregnant woman "This can't be happening" I mumbled as I collapsed on the ground my hand shaking as visions of the dead pregnant woman flash in my mind 'Monster. Monster. Monster' the voice in my head kept repeating "No no please I-i didn't know" I said tears streaming down my face as I could hardly breathe so I clicked the button mask making it fall on the ground 'MONSTER! MONSTER! MONSTER!' the voice yelled in my head "Please make it stop" I said, sobbing my hand in my hair 'MONSTER! MONSTER! MONSTER!' The voice yelled again "Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP?!" I yelled as a burst of energy came from me and the entire building collapsed then everything went black.

10 minutes later

I woke up to rubble on my back I then use my magic to pick up the rubble off my back as I stand up on my leg that feels like I'm going to collapse at any moment, once I was completely standing up I threw the rubble to the side and started walking to my motorcycle until my legs gave out and collapsed beneath me. I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I need to go before the cops come" I said, my hand on my rib cage from the pain as I stood up and looked around to see the building rubble all around me "I did all this.... People are right I am a monster and monsters deserve to die or to be punished for eternity" I said as I grabbed one of my throwing knives out of the holster and put the knife right in front of me ready to stab myself in the heart the same thing I did when I killed Polaris as a tear fell down my face "I'm sorry Polaris.... I'm so so sorry. I just can't do this anymore" I said as I then stabbed myself and fell down on the ground and the last thing I saw was a guy with a HYDRA symbol on his shoulder approaching me.

2 days later

I wake up to a bright light in my face as I squint my eyes "Scarlet Scarlet Scarlet" I heard a familiar voice said as the light in my face dimmed and my eyes adjusted to the room but just then I see Strucker as he then approached me "What were you thinking trying to kill yourself lik that....UH!" he said not asking a question "You better be glad you weren't in the right state of mind cuz you nearly miss your heart!" He yelled as I looked at him, showing no emotion "AND WHY WAS YOUR MASK OFF! ESPECIALLY WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP YOUR BLOOD PILE THAT WAS COMING FROM YOU FROM THAT FAILED ATTEMPT OF SUICIDE! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE EVIDENCE YOU BETTER BE GLAD WE WERE THERE!" He yelled from the top of his lungs but quickly cleared his voice "Now I'm going to give you time to heal but after that it's going to be hell for you" he said as he then walked out the room 'Why am I still alive? I guess this is supposed to be in my life and I can't escape it..... nobody cares about me and no one should because I am a monster who is supposed to suffer...... I am a monster, I am a weapon, a tool to fight and complete missions but not a person so I need to stop acting like it'

---------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you all in the next one 😁✌️