A long night Part 2

"Spidey?" I said softly 'I know for sure we were friends before I lost my memory because I only remember things from one I was 17 in that medical room at Hydra but they are the bad guys so why would I have a memory with one of the bad guys but what I can recall is that we were friends maybe I can talk to him and ask him some questions about the memory I lost' I thought as I didn't notice that my finger was on the trigger and I pulled it "No!" I said as I snapped out of my daze to see the bullet flying towards them, he then tackled Tony the ground as sniper bullet went past them and hit a photographer in the head. The bullet entering his skull and exiting out the back of the skull blood splattering everywhere as a photographer fell on the ground. There was a moment of silence until someone screamed and that said everyone into a panic as I looked at Spidey to see he's looking where the bullet came from and looked directly at me. I didn't move I just stared at him until he stand up and help Tony up, he then help other people up and started evacuating them.

"Shit" I said as I sat up and removed the metal bipod from my sniper, I put the safety on as I put the strap on myself the sniper on my back. "What the fuck happened Scarlet I heard a sniper shot" Sin said "I shot on accident I need you to kill Toomes. Now!" I said as I stand up "He's not here" Viper said. "Damn" I said as I see Toomes outside the building running "I see him" I said as I see a pipe on the side of the building across from me so I back up and stopped, hearing my heart beating out of my chest.

"I hope this works" I said as I started running and jumped on the pipe sliding down but thanks to my glove, my entire hand doesn't feel like is burning well except for my fingers. I landed on the ground next to my motorcycle.I looked towards the party to see Toomes getting back inside his Audi A8. I quickly got on the motorcycle and started it up pulling the throttle hard, the motorcycle took off following him as I got closer to the car. I grab the Glock 19 from my holster, turning the safety off.

I aimed my gun at the car and started shooting 'The glass is not bulletproof this makes it easier' I thought as I sped up the motorcycle "Scarlet why did you shoot!" He yelled "It was an accident" I said in a monotone voice "An accident we can not afford mistakes" he said "I know but I'm kinda busy trying to fix that mistake" I said and I showed no emotions "You know what's going to happen when you're finished right?" He ask "Yes I understand sir" I said "Good" he said as the made it right next to the Audi A8 and we made brief eye contact as I aim the gun at him but he hit his car into me and I lost control as I fell off the motorcycle my head hitting the ground hard making my vision blurry as well as dropping Glock 19.

I groaned in pain as I tried to get up but with me being hungry made it even harder to get up, I put my hands on the concrete ground pushing myself up as I started standing up on my feet. I felt blood coming down my face as I look around for my motorcycle to see it completely destroyed "Shit" I said under my breath as I see my Glock 19 on the ground and picked it up. I heard a car driving right beside me and stop, so I looked beside me to see Viper and sin inside black SUV as Viper opened the passenger door."Get in I know where he's headed" Viper said as I took the sniper off my back and I got in the passenger seat closing the door behind me and Viper started driving I place my Glock 19 on the floor. "Here" sin said as I turn around and she handed me a handkerchiefs and a bottle of water "Thank you" I said as I took the things out of her hand and turn back around, I click a button on the side of my mask and I took it off then placed it on my lap. I open the water bottle and poured the water on the handkerchiefs and started wiping the blood off my face.

After I finish wiping the blood off my face I reach under my seat and grab the med kit. "Wait there's a med kit" Sin said surprise "Yes especially for something like this happen" I said motion to my forehead as I looked in the mirror to see how big the cut is 'It's big but not enough to leave a scar, I do need at least three stitches' I thought as I put the thread through needle, once I finish that I put alcohol on the needle and thread. "Sin I need you to hack into the street camera and delete every footage of us because I know after this people are going to be looking for answer about what happened today" I said as I line up the edges of the wound as much as can and I push the needle through my skin once it gone deep enough, I twist my hand clockwise so that the needle starts coming up on the other side of the wound. I hold the thread on the left side of the needle and wrap twice around the tip of the needle holder and grab that 1-2inchn of thread on the right side of the wound. Using my left hand, pull the long part of the thread. The part of the thread wrapped around the needle holder will slide off and create a simple overhand knot with two loops. I then tighten things so that the skin is touching.