Chapter 13

(Italy's point of view)

I must have scared Kiku. "Sorry Kiku, I was just too excited to see you." He smiled, his face no longer terrified-like. We both looked over at Luddy, who was still laughing his ass off. I don't blame him. It was funny how the way I threw Kiku in. "Ok, my stomach hurts now.." He finally said. "Ok that's enough laughing at the terrified face I made. Can we just go now?" Kiku said with a hint of embarrassment. "Of course! Let's go." I said, already opening the door. We all left out and Luddy drove us to the mall. It has a lot of things that I liked. So, as soon as we got there, I started to wonder around. I made sure I was in kiku's and Luddy's sight. I don't want them worried.

(Germany's point of view)

Japan and I walked behind Veni, but not too close. I don't want him to overhear us. "So, you were planning to marry Italy?" Japan said. "Yeah. I just needed support from you and other close friends. Veni won't know, but he will be surprised. And I want him to be happy." I replied. "I know just the people to contact too. We have to come up with a plan. We could meet up with the people close to us and we will make a special wedding for you and Italy." He said, smiling. I smiled too. I can't wait to this to happen. I am nervous too; I don't know if Veni would accept or not. I started to worry. "What's wrong Germany? You look worried." He said, concerned. "I don't know if Veni will accept or not. I don't want him to reject me." I said. "Don't worry. He will accept; he loves you as much as you love him." He said. "Thanks Japan. I feel confident again." I replied. "No problem." He said. Just then, Veni ran up to us, showing very nice things that he found. "Ok, so I found something for the each of us! Kiku can have the dolphins, Luddy can have the Lion, and I can have the cherries!" He chirped. They were all pretty little glass figures. "It looks very nice. I will keep it." Japan said. "Agreed." I replied. We decided not to stay long. So, we cashed out and left. "I feel hungry." Veni said. "We could go to a restaurant if you guys would like that." Japan suggested. "Yeah, let's go do that then." I said "Yeah!" Veni said, almost screaming and having people looking our way. Japan looked embarrassed again and put his hand in his face. I just laughed. Maybe I shouldn't have gave him two cups of coffee this morning. But either way, Veni was just hilarious today. "Alright. Let's go to the car now." I said. We went to the car, ignoring the people that was looking our way. We got in the car, and I drove to the restaurant we had always liked. We would spend our weekends going there sometimes. Hopefully he won't cause attention at the restaurant though. Japan would be the most embarrassed person on earth. That would just be so funny and I couldn't even find myself embarrassed. No wonder I'm so tickled by Veni's actions. Soon, we arrived at the restaurant. As we got out, I heard Japan say in a nervous voice, "Try not to cause attention Italy. That won't be necessary." Now my stomach was really hurting. I was laughing and I guess Veni figured he was energetic too. He laughed right along with me. "That's not very funny! I feel nervous with his energy." Japan said. "Don't worry Kiku! I won't cause attention." Veni assured him. We went inside and a waitress guided us to a booth. Since we like to eat the same too every time we come here, we were already set to order. "Are we going home after this, Luddy?" Veni asked. "Well, there is nothing else to spend money on. I guess that's enough spending money for today." I replied. "Ok then." Veni said. He looked a little tired anyway. So does Japan. I guess we really did have a long day. Veni is the kind of person who gets tired pretty quick too. We ordered our food and ate. When we were finished, I drove Japan home and then I drove home. As soon as we walked in the house, Veni nearly flew to the bed and jumped on top of it; laid out. I smiled. "Change your clothes before you sleep. You don't want to sleep in what you have on." I said. Veni hurried out his clothes and flopped in the bed again. "I don't want to sleep yet. I want to spend my time with you first." He replied. I already changed my clothes. I crawled in bed, next to Veni. "Ok. That sounds good." I said. "What did you and Kiku talk about today when we were at the mall?" He asked. "We were talking about something we had for you." I replied. Which was true. He just shouldn't know what it is yet. "What is it?" He asked, curiously. "That, I won't tell you yet. It is a special surprise." I said. Veni smiled and cuddled next to me. I cuddled him with my protective arms. I can tell that he couldn't sleep just yet. So I gave him kisses as he giggled. Then we started kissing passionatly. I stroked his hair and he put his soft hand on my cheek. After all the making out, we slowly feel asleep. I know how it feels to really love someone. And it is just too strong, that I would just do anything for him. Even if I had to make sacrifices. I could hear Veni sleeping soundly. I went to sleep after he did. I just wanted to hear him sleep soundly is all. This is a good feeling. And I won't ever let him go.

(Author's note)
Well, there goes this chapter! I made it before I went to bed. Chapter 14 will be out soon for time sake! Night~