Chapter 2- Saving an innocent person

I woke up and made myself breakfast after brushing my teeth. To wake myself up,I made myself 2 cups of my favorite coffee. Today was another hot day,but not too hot. It was perfect. And I was feeling great and energetic, a good feeling. I got dressed so I can drop my mail off and start my day..... In the evening,as I was walking back from a restaurant I admire, I spotted something terrible happening. It was a boy,looked young, who was getting sexually assaulted by some of my men I go to work with. He was screaming and crying hysterically. I was so angry an shouted at my men."Hey! What the hell do you guys think you think your doing?!! Boss would not like this,I will report!" The men stopped doing this to the boy and complained then walked to where they are supposed to be. I helped the boy up and he seemed to be very shy. "Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" The  boy said "Um... I'm ok." I replied "You should head home now,its dangerous to be in this area anyways." The boy responded "I don't have a place to stay. I think I was somehow sent here,but I don't remember anything." That was shocking to me. How could he be sent here not knowing what happened? "Ok well would you like to live with me for a while until we find you somewhere to live?" I calmly offered. I felt really bad for him. "Well...I would probably get in your way....uh...." The boy said. "Don't worry. Come with me." The boy nodded and I took him to my house. "I will give you clothes. Are you hungry?" The boy said yes. It was another long day, so I made him something to eat. "What's your name?" I asked. "I'm Veniziano, a country known as Italy." I'm surprised. But he looks so young. "I'm Germany but,you can call me Ludwig." Italy smiled "ok". I cleared my throat "So what would you like to eat?" "If you have any pasta to make I would have that." Good thing I went to the store yesterday. I made pasta for him and afterwards went to set up his bed across the hall from my bedroom. I looked at the clock, which read 9:55pm" Italy was full and tired now,so I took him go bed and then I went to bed after. Hopefully he would tell me more about him tomorrow.