Chapter 4- Warm bodies

(Italy's point of view)

Germany seems like a very nice person and he is so caring. I really liked the world meeting yesterday too. Good thing I didn't get any bad dreams today otherwise. "Germany,are you awake?" He seems to be half asleep. Germany replied "yea I'm awake. Need anything?" I responded "No. I'm having trouble sleeping a little and I keep hearing noises in the house too." Germany looked confused at first,then said "Oh,that happens all the time. Would you like to sleep in here with me instead? Its quiet in here." I thought about it for a few seconds then said "Ok,then I won't be hearing things."

I lay in his bed.It's so comfortable and soft! I turned to see Germany,who was not sleeping at all,and just reading a book. "Germany? What book are you reading?" He said "I'm reading this book America gave me at the meeting that tells me more information about the wars." After he said that he put the book down and lay beside me. He told me "I will continue later though." I said "Ok."..... We just lay here staring at each other for no reason. When he started to look and stare at me in my eyes,I blushed and looked away.

(Germany's point of view)

I stared into Italy's beautiful eyes and he looked away blushing. He was just too adorable. Wait..... Did I just think he was adorable? And called his eyes beautiful? Well there goes my thoughts. The bed is warm now due to body heat. Italy moved a little closer shivering a bit.

Since he seemed to didn't have enough blanket on him,I pulled him even closer and put more blanket on him. He blush very hard at my actions and now he looks like a tomato. That sent me laughing at his adorableness and he said " That's not funny! It was your fault that I'm...." Then trailed off. I stopped laughing though. I guess he didn't want to say blushing so I replied "It's ok Italy. I just wanted you warm,that's all." He was still blushing and I just couldn't resist. He really was not just adorable but he was also... The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I don't want to creep him out,so I didn't stare at him too long. We went to sleep together and we were both warm.