Chapter 10

Authors note: Well I couldn't end the excitement. Chapter 11 will be up next soon! I put a song up for the sweet couple. Feel free to listen while reading. I hate that winter break is over.... Uugh! Oh well... The school year will be over soon anyway. Knowing that I'm a little late, I want to say....Happy 2015!!!

(Germany's point of view)

I was on top of Veniziano, touching all over his body. I removed our towels that was rapped around our bodies. I kissed his neck and on his soft spot, earning moans from him. We made out for a while. I worked down his body and all the way to his legs. I kissed and sucked his inner thigh. "Ah!" He moaned. I kissed down and sucked his member. "AH! Mmhhm!" I kept doing this for a while and he kept moaning. Soon, he came. I made him on purpose. "Do you want me inside you?" I asked. "Uh, ok." He said, sounding nervous. "Don't worry. I will be gentle." I said looking him in the eyes. I slowly entered him and since it might hurt a little, I distracted him by stroking his hair and kissing him. We stayed like this for a while until he adjusted. He nodded for me to move. I started stroking him, slowly at first, then faster as I felt him release tension. He started moaning really loud after about 5 minutes of stroking. This is his first time, so I can tell that he was a bit apprehensive about how it would feel. So I went slow at first. Then I started thrusting inside him faster, feeling a release building up inside of me. All the while Veniziano was moaning so loud I was scared they could here him outside. I sped up my pace as my release came like a rush, all at once. When I pulled out, I could see my release inside of his rectum.

(Italy's point of view)

"Are you ready?" I nodded my head as He twitched at my opening. He moved so his member was in sync with my opening. My enterence felt tight again. I didn't feel that nervous after a while. He gently pressed into me, and I felt his large member trying to penetrate my opening. He shifted a little, so that every time he moved, he was a little more inside of me. As soon as he was fully inside of me, I felt a pain like no other as I yelped and pulped back. He rubbed my back and soothe me, pulling me back against him. Then I started feeling pleasure. It started feeling really good. He starting thrusting inside of me and I felt him brush against my prostate. I came really hard right then and there as he repeatedly hitting that spot. He came at the feel of me coming. In a way, we came together saying each others names. As he pulled out of me I whispered "I love you" as he drifted off to sleep. "I love you too" he said.