Chapter 7

(Italy's point of view)

At 10:26 a.m., Germany woke me up. "Italy? Do you want me to take you to breakfast?" I stretched and got up and said "Uh.... Yea,let's do that." I was barely awake, yet still half sleep. So I fell right back down on the bed and didn't care. Germany laughed a bit and started to tickle me awake. "Ahaahaha!!! Stop! That tickles ok ok I'm awake!" I had left over giggles and got up and started to brush my teeth. I also got dressed,Germany already had his clothes on. Heh. He already knew that I would accept him taking me to breakfast. Was it really for me? "Germany? Are you treating me or something?" I asked. "Yes,I sure am. My treat. I will feed Oceana before we go." He told me. I smiled and brushed my almost tangled hair. After that was done,I waited for Germany and we got in the car.

(Germany's point of view)

We got in the car. I felt like treating Italy to breakfast since he was in the house too often. It was about time for some air though so. We got to the pancake house and sat at the booth. We started looking at the menus the waitress gave us as soon as we were settled in. "Found something you like to eat yet?" I asked. Italy said "Yup. I was thinking the eggs with the american cheese and probably sausage with only 2 pancakes and also apple juice. That's all." That sounds like he would get full off that,so that's a good breakfast. Italy asked me a "what are you having Germany?" "I'm going to be eating the eating pancakes with bacon and of course, sausage... I guess my drink would be pineapple juice." Besides, it wouldn't make since to have beer in the morning. The waitress came and asked for our order and we told her what we wanted. She kept staring at me though. She was pretty. She had purple eyes and brown long hair. I knew exactly what she was thinking. She came back with our food and asked me "Is there anything else you guys want?" "Nope" I responded while looking at Italy the whole time. He smiled softly and blushed. Then she said "I will come back when you need anything." I said "Ok." Still staring at Italy not looking one glance at the waitress. Which even made Italy blush more then looking at his food. The waitress then walked away from this booth and I heard Italy did a small giggle. I smiled myself and we ate.

(Italy's point of view)

I did a small giggle and we both ate. He was staring at me the whole time the waitress was talking to him. I feel flattered. From what I can tell,Germany is good looking so he will, of course,attract a lot of girls. But I feel that he likes me and me only. I smiled to myself at that thought. Soon, we finished our food and the waitress came back and asked Germany, "Are you good to go mister?" And he said, while staring at me again, "Yea we are good to go miss." I felt my face heat up. It was red. After Germany paid,we left and headed to a store. I don't know why,so I decided to ask. "Germany? Why are we going to the store?" He said "To get you one of those icy cups. You must want to eat something small and cold." I smiled. He understands everything about me. He came back from the store and gave me my icy. Wow,he even knew the flavor I liked. I'm impressed. Then we headed home. "Germany, this is so good,taste it."

(Germany's point of view)

When Italy told me to taste it,I said "Uh..no thanks you enjoy it." "Aww,please?" Italy begged. "How can I say no to that face?" I said. Italy smiled and gave me a sip. It really was good. Italy giggled and started to drink it up. I went to go check on our cat. Her silly self scratched up all the newspapers I was going to look at. Italy seriously couldn't stop laughing at her. I laughed myself. I cleaned and took her away from the kitchen.

It was soon 7:20 p.m. Our cat was sleep and Italy was on the couch awake and he looked kind of bored. I went to sit next to him. "You look almost bored Italy." I told him. He said "No,not really. I'll be right back, I don't feel comfortable in these night clothes. Can I wear your shirt?" I nodded and he went to change his clothes. Later,he came back with one of my shirts on and sat next to me. That had me staring at him. He didn't notice me staring,but he has really nice looking legs. I always wondered what he looked like without his clothes on. He finally noticed me staring. "What? Is this ok?" He asked nervously. I cleared my throat and told him "No it's fine really." I want to tell him how I feel. I don't know what that will lead up to. So I don't say anything else. But I can't wait that long. Or any longer anymore.

(Italy's point of view)

Germany told me this was fine. I didn't want to attract attention so. I want to tell Germany how I feel though and I can't hold it for that long. "Um.....Germany? I have something to tell you." I said blushing hard. Here goes nothing. "Yea,what's wrong?" He asked me. "I-it's how I...I...feel-uh...about you....." My voice shook through the whole thing, still blushing though. I don't know if I could do this. It hurts to keep it in. So I started tearing up.

(Germany's point of view)

Italy started to tear up. I probably know why from what he told me. I got up and hugged him. He wanted to express his feelings toward me,but was too afraid. So I wanted to tell him first. "Italy, don't cry. I've always had feelings for you,but I had never said anything not knowing what it will lead up to. I know you were thinking the same way just now." I wiped Italy's tears away and looked him in the eyes and told him softly. "Don't be afraid to tell me anything. I will always be here for you. I promise." Italy blushed hard and looked down. I held his chin up and pulled him into a soft, slow kiss. We stayed in that position, kissing for a while and I was soon on top of Italy. I licked his lips asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and I sucked his tongue. He moaned and I placed my hand around his waist, deepening the kiss. I kissed down his neck and found his soft spot. He moaned softly. "Aah. Germany..." I said "I need to get you louder than that." And I kissed down his chest,after unbuttoning his shirt. I kissed and sucked his left nipple. He gasped and moaned a little louder than before. "AAH! HA!" And he gasped again while I did the same thing to the other nipple. Then I kissed him again. I picked him up off the couch and I carried him to the bedroom. Once we got in there,I gently put him on the bed and kissed him again. I sucked his neck,giving him love bites while I rubbed his soft beautiful legs and thighs. He moaned again. "HAA!!" I spread his legs apart. He gasped and moaned loudly again when I started kissing, licking, and sucking his inner thighs very close to his member. Then suddenly, the doorbell rang. Italy told me to answer it. I sighed annoyingly because of the interruption. I checked to see who it was and it was England. He must be here to return the books. I opened the door. "Hi Germany." He said,handing the books to me. Then the said when I took them, "My goodness, why is your shirt almost off? Have you been doing something with Italy?" I made a shocked expression. "Uh..." He smiled and said, "I knew it!" So I mentioned "How are you with America?" He shook his head. "Nothing with that fatass.... I'm going home now. See you at one of the meetings." He said. Ha. I had to get him away. "See you." I said and shut the door. I put the books on the nearest table. I went back to bed and lay beside Italy and told him it was England. "Go to sleep. Its late now." I told him. Italy said "Yea, it is. Goodnight." I kissed him goodnight "Gute natch." We cuddled under the warm blanket and soon fell asleep.

Author's note: Well,there goes chapter 7. Just like I said I will get to. Pretty good tho. Chapter 8 coming up soon! Now I'm going to bed. Night, fangirls and\or fanboys!