Pulling a Monica

Okay, it doesn't matter how long it took to write this chapter. And I don't even know why. Anyway, I hope it was worth it
TW: smut
And I kinda borrowed some quotes from an episode of grey's Anatomy which is my comfort one btw!! So enjoy
_________________

"You like that, don't you?" she asked with a smirk.

I bit my lip and nodded.

And her lips came back into mine.

I felt how the heat went through my body as she let go of my wrists and her hands found their way under my crop top slowly passing over my skin from the waist and to the back. My skin burned down under her touch. I started to unbutton her shirt and realized that my hands were a little shaky. I smirked with our lips still connected. I'm never nervous.

"You okay?" she asked breaking the kiss and looking me in the eyes, "You're shaking."

"I'm okay," I whispered trying to reassure myself.

She kissed me again, not aggressively as she wanted me here and now, more like in an 'I won't hurt you' way. And I wasn't shaking anymore. How did she do it? Did she get control over me already?

She took off my crop top and helped me with her shirt letting it drop right behind her. She put her hands on my thighs and I jumped up bracing my legs around her waist. She laid me on the bed and unzipped my jeans. Her mouth wandered around my chest and down to my stomach as I helped her to get rid of them. She ceased the contact for a couple of seconds just to do the same with her jeans.

While we were taking off everything that was left on us I felt more and more exposed. It wasn't my first time but it felt like one for sure. I was laying there with her on top of me feeling more turned on with every touch she was giving me. I've slept with strangers before but this time was different. I was defenseless next to her and that was what made it special.

She was kissing my inner thighs leaving marks and I let a moan came out of my mouth. I needed her but she was keeping on teasing me.

"Amelia, please," I muttered and she made her way up leaning to my ear.

"Patience," she whispered and a wave of arousal shot through my body. She connected our lips. My hands went through her hair and led her down my body. Her mouth stopped on one of my nipples biting it a little as her hand was playing with the other. I tilted my head and closed my eyes. I tried to drown out the groans I was making. We were at the hotel and the walls were thin.

"I wanna hear you, forget about other people," she said with a smirk and I let out a loud moan. She went further down my body and by the time she reached the bottom of my stomach I was so needy for her touch. And I could say she liked it. Liked how I was shivering when she got closer and how I let out a whimper when she avoided the spot. She was leaving hickeys all over my body.

How many marks I will have to cov-

She finally reached my core with her lips interrupting my thoughts and letting two of her fingers inside of me. She popped them in and out every time hitting my G-spot. I gripped the bedsheets as my breathing was becoming quicker and my moans only encouraged her to go faster. She knew exactly what she was doing. I felt a knot building in my stomach and she slowed down her movements.

"Please," I begged in need to come badly.

She smirked in my clit sending the wave of vibrations through my body and went faster again reaching my spot for the last time. My legs started shaking as I arched my back and a loud groan came out of my mouth. She led me through my orgasm until my body relaxed and she laid down next to me giving me a soft kiss.