Storm

TW: smut, hospital stuff, drinking
okay I got caught in the moment again. There is a lot of smut...

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday anyways I'm doing it now.
________________

I checked in the hotel again. Thank god there was another receptionist and I didn't have to explain the whole situation. I mentally made a note to find an apartment. Don't get me wrong, the hotel was great but it was way too expensive.

This time I got a room on the 7th floor which definitely has a better view than my previous room.

I opened the door and didn't even get a chance to take a look at the room as Amelia turned me around pushing me to the wall with her body and closing the door with her free hand.

"Aw you want me so much, so adorable," I said in a sarcastic tone, and she leaned to my ear lightly biting it.

"So who's gonna beg for mercy first?" she whispered making my breathing shaky.

"Definitely you, Dr. Shepherd," I smirked and turned us around so her back was against the wall now. I brought my lips to hers softly kissing them, one of my hands was on her shoulder while the other one made its way to her throat lightly squeezing it and I slipped my tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss and making her quietly moan.

I liked her moaning, it was turning me on. I let go of my grip and put my hands on either side of her waist under her shirt. She smiled unbuttoning mine. Her warm hands ran from my waist to my chest lightly squeezing it and then to my shoulders making my shirt fall to the floor.

She wrapped her hands around my waist turning me around once again. I felt her soft lips trailing kisses down to my neck. My breathing got heavier and I involuntarily bit my underlip drowning out the moan.

Amelia started to unzip my pants leaving kisses on my chest and stomach. I ran my hand through her hair leading her exactly where I needed her. I felt the temperature imbalance in my body. Amelia's hands were warm and her lips were leaving hot kisses all over my stomach while my bare back was pressed against the cold wall.

My pants fell to the floor and Amelia's hands landed on my thighs lifting me just to carry me for 4 steps and lay me on the bed. She instantly got on top of me and continued teasing me.

"If you-," I tried to say between deep breaths, "if you...see me...I want to see you," I finally murmured. She smirked in my inner thigh.

"Deal," she said and quickly took off her clothes leaving only her panties on while I took off my bra.

"You are," she was muttering between kissing my thighs again going up to my core, "so...gorgeous." Those words made me smile. You always know that you're beautiful but sometimes you get insecure about something and just like that you no more believe yourself. So it's so important to hear it from people you truly care about. And I cared about Amelia a lot.

She finally took off my clothes placing her lips on my clit and starting to suck on it. I let out moans gripping the sheets. She put two fingers inside of me popping them in and out and hitting my G-spot. I don't know how but it is like she knows exactly what my body needs and wants. And I like it. Like it so-. I whimpered as she stopped all of her movements when I was already about to cum.

"What the-?" I asked raising my head.

"This is for the joke about addiction," she said sternly.

"Come on, you laughed, now please please please finish what you started," I pleaded. I really needed to cum and she knew it. She knew it and smirked.

"Your wish is my command," she went down again with a sly smile on her face. Damn it, I'd sell my soul for that woman if she wasn't already mine.