Saving a life

TW: hospital staff, sex flashback
_________________

I woke up when the sun started shining in my eyes. I barely opened my eyes as realized how bright it was in the room. I forgot to close the curtains. I wanted to get up but felt an arm wrapped around me. That's the whole new feeling. I carefully turned my head and saw Amelia peacefully sleeping next to me. Damn it, why is this woman so hot even when she's sleeping?

I got out of her embrace making one movement at a time so I wouldn't disturb the sleeping angel and went to the bathroom. I still felt the whiskey in my mouth so I mentally made a note not to drink so often. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun before brushing my teeth and getting in the shower. I found at least 5 new hickeys on my chest and 2 on my neck thinking about how I would be tired of covering them up. While the hot water ran through my body, the memories from last night flashed through my head.

Flashback

I was pushed to the wall letting out moans as she was kissing my neck and biting it not hard to hurt me but for sure leaving marks. Her right hand was rubbing my clit while her other was squeezing my breast.

Flashback ends

I shook my head stopping the flashbacks. Not now, Y/N. I finished with the shower, wrapped myself in a towel, and went back to the room.

I smiled looking at Amelia still laying in the same position as she was when I left. I sat next to her and took my phone. 9:03 am. I'm early. I checked if I had new messages. 6 texts from Callie.

Torres: Call me ASAP
Torres: I need to talk to you
Torres: It's an emergency
Torres: Damn Y/N wake up
Torres: I have news
Torres: I won't tell you if you don't call me in 10

The last text was sent at 8:55 which meant I still had 2 minutes to call her. I made my way back to the bathroom and dialed her number.

"What's up, Torres?" I said as she answered the phone.

"Arizona is flying to New York in a week," she yelled. She was really excited and I was so happy for her. They were an endgame for sure.

"I'm so happy for you, Torres," I quietly yelled, "this is amazing. You'll be a family again."

"Thank you for giving me the strength to text her," she said.

"I'm sure Sofia's gonna be over the moon," I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I heard her sneaky tone. She had something in mind already I could tell.

"No reason just woke up," I said.

"Mhm," I could imagine her facial expression when she said it I swear, "is Amelia with you?"

"Kinda," I murmured and blushed. Thank god she can't see me through the phone call.

"That's great, monkey," she smiled. Well, I didn't see her either but I could tell by her tone that she did.

"I guess."

"Won't keep you any longer, go to your lover," she chuckled.

"One day I'm gonna kick your ass for real, Torres," I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Good luck with that," she laughed and we said our goodbyes.

I thought when I came back Amelia would be already awake. But I was so wrong.

I laid next to her and ran my hand over her arm. Her skin was soft and warm. I leaned closer and gave her a little kiss on the lips which made her quietly groan.