Happy together

No TW, just enjoy <3
Btw thank you for 300 readings. It means a lot!
_________________

Amelia walked me inside her kitchen and started to make us some hot tea.

"I'm gonna go change into something not wet," I said taking my suitcase to the bathroom.

"Okay," Amelia mouthed.

I closed the door and opened the suitcase. After taking all of my wet clothes off I put on my favorite hoodie and black sweatpants. I looked in a mirror my hair was a mess after the rain. I brushed them and put them in a messy bun.

I was about to go back as I heard talking from the kitchen.

"Who was it?" said an unfamiliar voice.

"She didn't leave," Amelia said. I could tell from her tone she was smiling.

"That's good," that was probably her sister, "so the best sex in your life is continuing. Where is she?"

"In the bath-," Amelia saw me and blushed, "Oh there she is. Y/N, meet my sister Maggie."

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said giving her a hand still not believing what I just heard, "Y/N Y/L/N."

"Maggie Pierce," she smiled shaking it.

"Oh yeah, cardio right?"

"How do you know?" she laughed confused.

"Torres is her best friend," Amelia joined our greeting.

"Wow," Maggie paused for a second, "small world."

"True," I smiled and went to drink tea.

"Okay, I'll leave you two alone, I'm gonna go sleep, was nice meeting you, Y/N," Maggie said and went upstairs.

As soon as she was out of our sight I turned to Amelia with a smirk, "so best sex in your life huh?"

"You weren't supposed to hear it," she said sarcastically but still blushed.

"I'm pleased," I laughed and kissed her cheek. Oh my god, she is so cute when she's blushing. How she turning her head like she's thinking I won't see her red cheeks. How she's such a confident queen in life but too shy to look me in the eyes sometimes. And I think I-

"What are you thinking about?" she pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing," I smiled down my breath looking at her, "you're just so beautiful."

She chuckled, "well, you aren't ugly too."

"Oh thank you I guess," I laughed lightly punching her shoulder.

She cupped my face in her hands and looked me in the eyes, "you're gorgeous, sunshine."

"Damn you made butterflies fly," I said in a sarcastic tone. Can I be serious? Nope.

Imagine me and you, I do
I think about you day and night
It's only right
To think about the girl you love
And hold her tight
So happy together

She laughed and pulled me in a soft sweet kiss, "let's get you to bed, butterfly," holding my hand she led me to her bedroom and I instantly fell on a bed.

"So comfy," I mumbled with my face buried in sheets.

"Get up I need to unmake the bed so we could cover," Amelia laughed trying to pull me out by my hand.

"No way," I said turning around and pushed her in my embrace. She buried her face in my neck and laughed lying on top of me. My arms were wrapped around her and she put hers on my ribs.