➳5

Let me be your woman~

It was lunch time but Mark didn't feel like eating so he was just sitting on a bench under a tree and reading a book

It was lunch time but Mark didn't feel like eating so he was just sitting on a bench under a tree and reading a book. He looked up for once and saw the girl walking. She was wearing a short white dress. Her skin was glowing in the sunlight and her black long hair was blowing by the wind. She had a small smile on her face and Mark somehow couldn't move his eyes from her. He was again attacked by those same emotions. When he noticed that she saw him, he quickly looked at his book.

"MORK!!!" Kiara ran towards him and sat beside him with a big smile.

Hearing that name, he looked at her. "Who told you that name?", he coldly asked.

"Haechan. He told I can call you anything. I liked the name, Mork so I called you by that."

He sighed and said, "Don't call me by that."

"Why? Your friends can call you but I can't?"

"Exactly my friends can call me anything but who are you? Are you my friend?"

The girl was shocked by his sudden rude behavior and looked down. "No..."

"Then you don't have any right to call me with any other name. It's just Mark Lee for you." He stood up and left the girl. She was ofcourse hurt. She looked up at his back and saw him leaving.

While going away from her, Mark closed his eyes and sighed. 'I need to stay away from that girl.'

⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙•⊙

One week passed and Kiara had got closer to the group of friends except one boy. She tried her best so that he would accept her as his friend but no Mark Lee won't even say a simple 'hi' to her if she greeted him.

The mermaid learned a lot of things about this human world in these seven days. She tried her best to learn their techniques and behaviors to fit in this society. She was happy living here, getting to know so many new things but at the same she was missing her home and her family.

Jaemin and Kiara got out of their last class which was Maths.

Kiara sighed and said, "Why did I choose Mathematics when it would be this hard?"

The black-haired boy giggled. "Oh it's ok. You just need to practise more."

Her shoulders dropped but then she looked at the taller boy. "Are you free now?"

"Yeah. I don't have anything to do now."

"Nice. Will you come to the library with me? We can practise maths together if you want to-"

Jaemin beamed, "Ofcourse. I'll love to."

Kiara smiled at him. "Thanks Nana."

Jaemin raised his eyebrows. "Nana?"

"Yeah. Yumi told me that it's your nickname. Uh if you don't want me to call you that, then-"

"No. Please call me Nana more often."

She nodded and said, "Then let's go!"

"Oh wait! I ordered my coffee. It will be come in a minute."

"Ok!"

After Jaemin collected his coffee from the delivery boy, they went straight to the university library. Both of them took their seats and sat beside each other. They took out their copies and books, ready to study.

The girl noticed the coffee on the table and asked, "Why is your coffee so black?"

"Oh it's actually a special coffee for me. I call it 'The Namericano'", he answered.

"Namericano? Wow! Can I taste it if you don't mind?"

"Are you sure you want to drink my coffee?", Jaemin asked in suprise.

"Hmm" She nodded her head.

"Ok then." The boy in white shirt handed her his cup of coffee.

The girl sipped the Namericano through the straw and drank it. She looked at him with a smile. "Mhmm it's good. I like it."

Jaemin's eyes widened. "Wait what? Really?"

"Yeah. It's a bit bitter but it's ok."

"Wow. You are my first friend to say this. Others say it tastes like battery", he said with a laugh.

"No I really like it. It tastes different but good. You should order for me too next time."

"Haha ok."

They began solving problems. Jaemin was really good at Maths so he taught the girl many short cuts to solve maths problems quickly and easily. Well in the undersea world, there are schools and colleges too but the education is a bit different from the human world. So, Kiara was having some problems to adjust in her university. But, Jaemin was there to help her.

After a long one hour and thirty minutes of studying, Kiara stretched her arms and said, "Now I need some sleep." She folded her arms on the table and put her head on them. She closed her eyes and told him, "Just give me five minutes. I'll wake up." And sleep quickly took over her.

Jaemin looked at her and chuckled. He put his one arm straight on the table and folded another to rest his head. He looked towards her direction and she was also facing him. Her eyes were closed as he was admiring the living angel infront of his eyes. Her sharp nose, long eyelashes, long black hair and those pink lips brought a warmth to her features. From the first time he saw her, something happened to him. If he got a chance to stare at her all day long, he would never lose it. The boy extended his right hand and tucked a loose strand of her hair which was falling on her face, behind her ear.

He grinned and thought, 'Does love at first sight exist?'

Last week, I met a girl on insta. Her name was Dora. She wanted to be friends with me so I agreed. Whenever I talk to her, I felt so comfortable. She became a good friend of mine. She posted a few pictures and one picture of Westminster Bridge I saw on pinterest was posted by her. So, I asked her if she clicked it, she said yes. And I found her a bit suspicious. But suddenly one day I saw she deactivated her account and I got so scared if she was a fraud or something. I told my best friend about it and then at 1:30 am I got to know that my bestie pretended to be Dora and pranked me. She just wanted to know if I'm keeping anything secret from her lol. But the main reason was she wanted to prank someone so badly and I was the best target 🙂. Now I know why I was so comfortable with Dora and her texting style seemed so familiar.

Anyways, my school started today and I'm already hating it 😭

Thank you~