Chapter 27

Nozomi's POV

"Where were you?" Eli-cchi asked me as I headed back into the store.

"Talking to a certain idiot."

"Were you on the phone?"

"Nah, he was outside being the loner he was singing Snow Halation."

"That's a classic." Honoka grinned as she turned the corner.

"We should ask him who his favorite waifu is." Umi said looking at the different displays they had.

"It's Kotori duh." Maki nodded, causing Kotori to playfully shove her.

"Haha, very funny..." she rolled her eyes, "Anyways what are even the odds that he got us gifts."

"The same odds as you liking him." I grinned.

"I'm starting to wish that I never told you guys, maybe I'll stop liking him."

"You can't mess with the cards." I nodded.

"Hey look there's figures of us!" Nico pointed excitedly.

I was still trying to hint to Kotori that Takashi was going to do something for her, but I decided to drop it for now.

You see, just telling him to make her a cheesecake wasn't the only conversation we had.

"You know what you should do?" I told him a few moments ago.

"What?"

"Go to her house with the cheesecake, then you should one hundred percent kiss her!"

"Right right," he rolled his eyes, "because Kotori will obviously kiss me if I ask her too."

"You never know, as long as that cheesecake is good then who knows?" I smiled, "You could even put something in it that'll make her-"

"All I want to do is just give the person I like a present. I'm not trying to become a father!"

"Right because you'll go to the store to grab milk if you do."

"Look I'll just make the cheesecake, drop it off and head home." He shrugged. "Easiest plan of my life."

There was no way that was what he was planning on doing...

The bad boy, the guy that steals all the girls' hearts as he looks at them.

The jerk, the tsundere, the hot-headed idiot.

There's no way he was just going to drop it off...

Takashi's POV

There was no way I was just going to drop it off...

That was my thought as I walked down her street on a snowy Christmas Eve.

But how do I convince her to let me in?

I could probably say that I didn't know if it tasted good so I should try it too.

I rang the doorbell with my heart in this cheesecake.

She opened a few seconds after it rang. "Oh, Takashi-kun! Merry Christmas!"

"Um... Merry Christmas, I made you a cheesecake. I can't say much on the taste because I'm not a baker..."

She smiled at me, "Cheesecake? You really made it for me?"

"Well yeah... it was your favorite, and everyone loves free food." I shrugged awkwardly.

"Come on in." Whew... I was in.